Obamas tax plan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some families with an income of $40,000 could lose up to 40 cents in vanishing credits for every additional dollar earned from working overtime or taking a new job. As public policy, this is contradictory. The tax credits are sold in the name of "making work pay," but in practice they can be a disincentive to working harder, especially if you're a lower-income couple getting raises of $1,000 or $2,000 a year.

Yep. Takes all the incentive of being successful and hard working out.

You know, I'm tired of all these lawyers running for President! I think it's time we elect a business man for office! Let's face it, Government is a business at the largest level. Let's pick a man who knows how to run a business AND make a profit!

You know, I'm tired of all these lawyers running for President! I think it's time we elect a business man for office! Let's face it, Government is a business at the largest level. Let's pick a man who knows how to run a business AND make a profit!

The chance was there with Romney and the Republican party boo'ed him out, so what does that tell you.

The chance was there with Romney and the Republican party boo'ed him out, so what does that tell you.

I know, I liked Romney I thought he was going to win the nomination. Are McCain and Obama the really best this country has to offer for???

A business man couldn't win the presidency. Much of America resents successful entreprenuers because it symbolizes hardwork and responsibility.

Bill Gates for President then, and he can have Oprah as his VP. Bruce Willis as Secretary of Defense. Make every convict in prison a soldier to fight in other countries. And Donald trump will be the Treasury Secretary. And Martha Stewart can be the Interior Secretary. The country would be in a much better state.

Bill Gates for President then, and he can have Oprah as his VP. Bruce Willis as Secretary of Defense. Make every convict in prison a soldier to fight in other countries. And Donald trump will be the Treasury Secretary. And Martha Stewart can be the Interior Secretary. The country would be in a much better state.

:lol Oh if only we lived in that world. Would be interesting for sure though to see that.

A business man couldn't win the presidency. Much of America resents successful entreprenuers because it symbolizes hardwork and responsibility.

Business men don't get elected,actors do.All these presidents are actors.

What do they do? Sign bills that are placed before him by congress? Ocassionally comes out on the white house lawn in front of the media to respond to a crisis? Presidents have no real power at all.But this is what they would have you believe.

And yes as much as I like him,Barak Obama is an actor too.But I will still vote for him,because atleast he is a good actor.And I won't have bad actors f cking up on their lines,and ruining intire speeches in front of the american people,or front of me for that matter.Just vote for the well spoken charismatic canidate,that way you'll be able to bare watching him as he's speaking.

But I guess.. you could say president does have a big role in this aperatus.Other than Bush,most of our presidents have done a very good job of doing what they do,deceiving us.

More dumb voters

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Kf6YKOkfFsE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Kf6YKOkfFsE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I currently have no tuition or child care expenses and don't qualify for the EIC, nor have I purchased a "clean car" (or plan to). That stuff doesn't help me.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y-QGjCBLm0g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y-QGjCBLm0g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This alone makes me want to vote against McCain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back