please remove mods thanks!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Long shot.....ht tdk body and suit only needed

Yikes......sorry to hear man. Good luck finding what you need.It ate away the body as well??

i bought rubber adhesive that was supposed to be flexabile and all i lightly applied it....and slowly melted to rubber, freaking do not even go there if you want to waist 165.00 bucks the figure looked fine before i altered it but i had to be risky and did it ever cost me, unless you really know your rubbers and what adhesive will work best do not do it!

well that is the chances one takes when one wants to be super mod man. i really do not care ill just buy another one : ) and scrap this one on ebay for cheap

That's the right attitude. Was what I thought anyways: may as well see what I can achieve, can always buy another and 'part' it out. :D

Sorry to hear it didn't turn out though.

If you try it again just put it on an inconspicuous area to test it out. Like the top part of the pants.

If I was in your shoes, I'd buy another one and sell the rest of your damaged batman for parts.

If I was in your shoes, I'd buy another one and sell the rest of your damaged batman for parts.

Justin is right, you'll probably make more selling individual parts than what the figure is worth as a whole.

That's actually not a bad idea... regardless, you could at least sell the shoulder pads.

Would you mind posting pics of the damage? Sorry you had to take one for the team but no doubt we've all learned a bit from this.

I love tweaking and moding figures... no doubt you will end up with a better figure when all is said and done.

Back