Quarantine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
so.........i didnt c any other threads bout this movie, so i thought i would make one and c what yur guys opinions were on this film. i just saw it today, and i thought it was pretty scary, one of the better ones i have seen since the mist in the sense that it has a pshychy effect as well in there........i hate movies with endings like this one, but i dont want 2 spoil anything for others that havent seen it yet. anyone else think this one was scary??

for all u international guys, this movie is made from the movie rec, which is a spanish film with english subs, i have read that one is pretty good, u can also c it on youtube in entirety

Yeah I went a saw it on the opening night and I thought it was pretty good. My girlfriend was freaking out the whole time and at one point she wanted to leave, but I was able to make her stay till the end. I agree with you on the ending. Overall I think this was a pretty good Oct/Halloween movie to go and see especially with the Saw movies getting worse and worse every year.

yeah defn........there makin a [rec] sequel, so i can guarantee there will b a sequel 2 this. seeing as this movie has the same type of crazy asses like the rage virus in 28 weeks later, i hope this sequel will stay true 2 the root of the first one even though 28 weeks was better than 28 days. i liked the dark environment, makes things much more scary and intense.........but much like 28 weeks later the ending sucked indeed, but one of the more scarier endings i can remember in a movie

Grammar....

and also, a REC sequel? Noooo! I watched REC and it was totally amazing in everyway. Loved it so much....

I loved it!
I love horror movies and they don't scare me but I actually jumped a few times during this film

Ok so *spoiler alert*......

So what the hell was that thing at the end of the movie? Looked like a demon guy? Definitely not a rabies infected person like the others....I got totally lost at that point. Where the hell were they, in the attic of the building or was it someone's apartment? There was rabid zombies downstairs and a demon guy upstairs....what the hell?

Also, why wasnt the little girl like the rest of the infected if she was sick?

Overall a nice thrill, was better than I expected.

In the original movie, its not Rabies, but its demons. The guy took a demon possessed girl, and was working on her. Scary ass ^^^^.

In the original movie, its not Rabies, but its demons. The guy took a demon possessed girl, and was working on her. Scary ass ^^^^.

which guy? and the little girl was the one possessed?

Dania Ramirez was worth the price of admission, which in NYC is like $12. :horror

Can't believe I missed this thread the first time around. I LOVED this movie and I'm getting the Blu-Ray from Amazon today! :rock

For you horror fans if you haven't seen it yet now's your chance, go rent or buy it, lots of suspense, gore and zombies!?! :D

There was a Quarantine themed maze at Knott's Scary Farm last year and it was scary as ^^^^, the set looked just like the building. :horror

Last edited:
^^^what Ill said. i loved it in the theater and rented the DVD the other night and plan on buying the Blu when i get the funds for it. REC is good as well, but i'm lazy and don't like to read subtitles.

It always gets easier to read. It also makes the whole film scarier...in another language...felt more real.

I watched REC on my computer on YouTube...and it still freaked me out.

Agreed and the last ten minutes or so were very memorable, in a scary as ef'n hell kinda way! :lol

Is REC going to be on dvd anytime soon or do you have to watch it on youtube? want to watch it now after listing to you guys talk about it.

Back