"Re: Your Han Solo Exclusive Figure"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Well, I just got really excited when I saw this title in my inbox, since I was on the waiting list for the exclusive Han Solo. However, it looks like I'm not getting one after all. Sideshow sent me an email letting me know that, "At this time, this wait list is extensive and cannot possibly be fulfilled by the few items that we expect to return to stock through cancellations and credit card declines. This means that more than likely, you will not obtain an item from this wait list." They did encourage me to purchase the regular edition instead. Kind of dissappointing, but I appreciate them letting me know in advance so I don't get my hopes up.

Sorry to hear that. I have both on order, but the exclusive is going to a friend. Both are going to be fantastic looking pieces though, so if you have the chance to get the regular Han, do it! :)

Hey T&S, I just got the same email - though I only joined the wait list about a week ago so it's not much of a surprise. Won't take them up on their offer 'cause I already pre-ordered the regular version as soon as it came out, just have to pray for a miracle...

I didn't get one of those emails and I'm on the wait list for the exclusive Han. Maybe that means I'm getting one. ;)

I got that too....
My heart sank...
...I have to say...I am more upset than I would have been if I never heard from them on it at all. :sick

Yeah, I got that email as well, but I also got the waitlist order changed to a TXXXXX. Does that mean since it's changed over that I'd get it or are they just messing with me?? :sick

When ARE the Han Solo's SSE going to ship, only 5 days until the end of 3rd quarter and I have heard nothing.

Daveyjaro said:
When ARE the Han Solo's SSE going to ship, only 5 days until the end of 3rd quarter and I have heard nothing.

I thought the ship date had been changed to 4 QTR.

Edit ----

Yep from the 9/1/05 newsletter

We would like to announce changes in the anticipated shipping dates of the items below.

Horror: Demon Freddy - #7129 - Now 4th quarter 2005
James Bond: Pierce Brosnan as James Bond - #7122 - Now 4th quarter 2005
Marvel: Punisher - #7120 - Now 4th quarter 2005
Marvel: Punisher Ex. - #71201 - Now 4th quarter 2005
Marvel: Elektra - #7121 - Now 4th quarter 2005
Marvel: Elektra Ex. - #71211 - Now 4th quarter 2005
Scarface: Tony Montana - #7125 - Now 4th quarter 2005
Star Wars: Han Solo - #7118 - Now 4th quarter 2005
Star Wars: Han Solo Ex. - #71181 - Now 4th quarter 2005

Han?

Yes, but today is the first DAY of the 4th quarter! Hopefully it won't be the END of the 4th quarter! :joy

Migwit said:
Yes, but today is the first DAY of the 4th quarter! Hopefully it won't be the END of the 4th quarter! :joy

I figure late October or November.

Han

I actually hope it's November. LATE November. As has been said countless times before, too much stuff coming out right now. I need as long as possible to save up for Han, much as I'd love to have him in the house! :joy

I completely undertand. Got both versions of him coming. Plus Bradstreet Punisher, Elektra, PJ as Corsair. Then Vader and Mumak might pop up in there somewhere too. And to think I used to complain about delays, now I'm hoping for them. :D

I prefer late 4th quarter too!

If anyone gets their notice from Sideshow, please post here because sometimes I do not get any notice.

Yahoo! My Rebel Hero exclusive waiting list got turned into an order sometime during Spooktacular! No notice in the email but when I checked my account this morning, no Wxxx but a Txxxx. Gotta love the democratic nature of the waiting list!

Will be getting both, now, and I keep telling the wife I'll keep the one I like best. But I'm scouting closet locations to hide them both! :D

Now everybody dance!

:banana | :elefant | :ted

Congrats Polystoner!!! Definitely paid you to wait it out. Wonder if anyone else is getting lucky?

Congrats Polystoner!

I'm surprised that Sideshow is converting the waitlists to orders. Since my waitlist order was pre-computerized account, I was hoping that I'd get lucky... But then again, that old system didn't work -- that's why it was updated. Unfortunately, the old waitlist wasn't merged with the new system. :confused:

Back