Should I get new 16GB Ipod Touch or keep my 80GB Zune?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper33

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have never owend an ipod so I dont know how good or bad they are. I got my 80GB Zune last year and have enjoyed it since then. My store has just started to sell the ipods and it got me kinda interested in them, which is why Im asking now. Should I switch over to the 16GB 2G Ipod Touch or keep the 80GB Zune?

I was thinking kinda of using the ipod for music and some videos, and using the zune for movies and such, but it would be a hassel to carry around both. So opinions going either way would be helpful.

stick to the original, I have heard the touch isnt that great, and only 16gb.
I had an 8 gig nano, and filled it in like a week, so I have just sold it and bought an 80gig classic instead for the same price.

I'm an Apple junkie so I can't believe I'm saying this, but keep your Zune. Drive space is important, and if you want a Touch you might as well just wait for the 32GB iPhone anyway.

I Have 32GB Itouch and Love It....... Invest the extra $100 and get the 32 instead of the 16........:D

What in the heck do you guys put on your ipods? I've got the 8gb touch and have about 500 songs and 6 full length DVD movies on it. I don't think I could find enough stuff to fill up more gigs.

What in the heck do you guys put on your ipods? I've got the 8gb touch and have about 500 songs and 6 full length DVD movies on it. I don't think I could find enough stuff to fill up more gigs.

My 60GB iPod is maxed out with music and my iPhone is pretty close to the limit with movies and stuff.

So what is that about 10,000 songs? I can hardly decide what I want to listen too out of 500.

I probably listen to more than 500 bands. Nothing wrong with a small iPod at all, but I like to be able to follow up a big Guns 'n Roses track with an obscure Northern Soul record and then a New Order b side from 1983 and then a rockabilly track and then the latest Rihanna song or something.

I probably listen to more than 500 bands. Nothing wrong with a small iPod at all, but I like to be able to follow up a big Guns 'n Roses track with an obscure Northern Soul record and then a New Order b side from 1983 and then a rockabilly track and then the latest Rihanna song or something.

As do I, but I don't need more than 500 songs to do that...or any Rihanna:monkey1:D

I recently bought an 8GB Nano and shortly afterward they came out with the new one. That's always the luck I have. Same with my computer. I have the HP Touchsmart and about a month after I bought it they came out with a totally new one. :mad:

I have never owend an ipod so I dont know how good or bad they are. I got my 80GB Zune last year and have enjoyed it since then. My store has just started to sell the ipods and it got me kinda interested in them, which is why Im asking now. Should I switch over to the 16GB 2G Ipod Touch or keep the 80GB Zune?

I was thinking kinda of using the ipod for music and some videos, and using the zune for movies and such, but it would be a hassel to carry around both. So opinions going either way would be helpful.

I have a 30 gig Zune and I love it. Never had any problems. the recent marketplace update openned up so many new options. i would keep the Zune and forget the ipod. Never owned an Ipod so I can't say it is no good but if you have the Zune and are happy with it then why downgrade in size. Everything ipod has the zune has as well.

Back