Medicom TDK Harvey Dent/Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazukijun

Super Freak
Reaction score
url]https://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/081010popup/dent_popup.html[/url]
2929839462_4e6f4a7258_o.jpg

Looks good!!!!!!! But have to wait until next year august!!!
definitely getting this!

Last edited:
Yes!
And giving it two heads is really a sweet deal!
If only they would include the half damaged suit, it would be even sweeter!

Wow, not bad. I can see the Eckhart likeness, and the Two-Face sculpt is nice. However, there's no burn detailing on the suit.

Yeah, the Eckhart likeness... especially on the normal head... is superb. Still, too skinny, no detail on the suit, neck is flesh and unburned.. so loses points there.

The burnt side looks great, i have a feeling it's going to be more accurate than the HT's burned side.

Not bad, but for less $$$ and for sure better paint apps I'll stick with HT.

The Eckhard likeness looks really good though, and the damaged face looks really nice.

I actually want a HT Gordon more than a Dent! Oldman really did wonders for that character

I personally don't think it is that good, even with the tiny pic we have of the HT one....the HT one already blows the Medicom one away.

I am impressed. Medicom seems to really be stepping it up with their DK figures!

Me too, I think thats what everyone failed to see as well.

I have no doubts that HT Two-Face (Im getting HT version as well) will certainly blow Medicom's version away. Im sure ppl will start saying, HT will be better more accurate, they have the burnt suit and the another fav Medi complaint is its gonna be too expensive, HT is more worth....But lets give credit where its due!

They have a decent Eckhart likeness & the two-face head looks pretty good too. Compared to Indy, this is a great improvement!!!

Back