Attakus WIcket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There isn't anything that one could critique on this, is there? :naughty I think it is absolutely dead-on!

May have to order my first Attakus piece. :wacky

Last edited:
Darkshadowcollectibles said:
Here is the link for Attakus France: https://www.attakus.fr/

Of course we ship international too.
Thanks dude, I've checked on that site earlier, but i could not find a link to a pre-order. just a link to the presentation of the figure, and to a place where you can give comments on the piece. But how do I order???? Could it be that it isn't up for pre-order just yet?

Attakus has done something no other company has ever done before: created an Ewok that I might actually buy. :D

TheWitchKing said:
You and me both Darth Waller, whereis Bob when I need him! He is suppose to put the Attakus stuff on his site. :banana

Awesome! The Godfather is carrying Attakus now! :joy

I'll be getting this one also, but I might wait for Jawa type prices on Ebay.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Thanks dude, I've checked on that site earlier, but i could not find a link to a pre-order. just a link to the presentation of the figure, and to a place where you can give comments on the piece. But how do I order???? Could it be that it isn't up for pre-order just yet?

Here is the link again for him: Wicket
It is allowing people to order it now.

Never thought I'd see the day, collectors salivating over a VERY expensive Ewok statue! :horror

Just give it time... people will be proudly displaying their Jar Jar statues, messa tinks! :google

Protozaius said:
Never thought I'd see the day, collectors salivating over a VERY expensive Ewok statue! :horror

Just give it time... people will be proudly displaying their Jar Jar statues, messa tinks! :google

I've always liked the Ewoks. It's the one thing that most people hate about SW that doesn't bother me. Now the Special Editions, Jar-Jar, and Boss Nass on the other hand. :mad:

elwood49 said:
I've always liked the Ewoks. It's the one thing that most people hate about SW that doesn't bother me. Now the Special Editions, Jar-Jar, and Boss Nass on the other hand. :mad:

Ew, that would be cool with authentic jowel spit! :sick

Fantastic statue as this is how the hell can Attakus justify $279 for a piece that is only 8 inches tall. If Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Bowen or anyone else tried it everyone would kick off big time.

Just my 2 cents, nice piece though.

Retail is $279. Preorders with board dealers are $245. You may be able to get this later on eBay for $200 like the Jawa. Regardless of the price, it is a very impressive sculpt and paint job.

I agree with Cobby I think its overpriced looks great but at 8ins overpriced

Hi Everyone,

Richard, he won't go as low as the Jawa. He costs a little more. We sell him for $219.99 plus shipping. He will actually be 1 of the first preorders we put up on our site once it goes live next month. Awesome piece. Can't wait to get them in and take 1 home. Now all I have to figure out, is where to place him.

Thanks,
Mike
:ted

Back