South Park vs. Family guy vs. The Simpsons

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one do you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which one do you enjoy the most?

I had a hard time but i gotta go SP with the Simpsons in a close 2nd. I enjoyed the simpsons more when i was younger and i still like it. But SP makes me bust gut a whole lot more.

(I only added these 3 cause to me these are the top 3 and most popular. Futurama, king of the hill etc. are not on the same level IMO.)

Gotta say the Simpsons. Not too keen on the new ones, but between the movie and the years and years of great episodes, the average is much higher than South Park and Family Guy. Heck, those two wouldn't even be around if it wasn't for the Simpsons.

man .. for me its too close to call.
I love the fact that family guy and south park make me laugh so much but the simpsons always seems to have a good meaning to the end of it.
Where as in south park and family guy the ending usually tends to be another random joke then the credits.

Hmm..... for now.. I'm gonna say simpsons.
The latest episodes of south park haven't been to my taste and neither have the family guy ones either. I think the simpsons is always awesome though.

Yeah i had a real hard time not picking simpsons. I would say it IS the best of them overall.(the years of it testify to that) But SP in it's time has had my side hurting with laughter more....and i had to go with that.

Simpsons has the longevity, but still South Park has always remained fresh to me. Whereas Simpsons really ebbs and flows... there were a few seasons that were nearly unwatchable for me.

South Park for the win... although I actually like Futurama more than any of these.

This is difficult because I was a big fan of all three. The Simpson lost its zeal for me, the movie didn't really get that back, South Park burned out around the 4th Grade episodes and I still enjoy Family Guy currently so I'll give them my vote.

woo! I broke the tie for the time being. Simpsons for me, though southpark is close behind. I love alot of the southparks, but some are just too much, Simpsons I can always watch and like.

South Park for me now. Although like others I do love all 3 shows. I got a kick out of the mid season premiere for South Park this week.

South Park is by far my favorite, with Family Guy closely behind and Simpsons last.

But I would put Futurama right behind South Park, I freakin love that show.

Simpsons>South Park>Family Guy

:lecture

THE SIMPSONS may have dropped off over the past several years, but it's long since been entrenched as an American TV institution. Hell, I was in High School when it started and it's still airing new episodes! And I'm old! :lol The others can merely aspire to fight for a distant second.

I'll add, though, that I love FUTURAMA and SOUTH PARK as well as most episodes of FAMILY GUY.

Back