W.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look good. Im gonna be interested to see how it does, being that its about someone who "everyone hates" (i dont)..haha

I think it looks like a pretty good movie. And while I've always thought Josh Brolin was a good actor, I can't get over how much he sounds like GWB and nailed his mannerisms. :google

Man, I need to get a copy of PWBA. I watched this so many times as a kid, that even in this clip i knew the script verbatim.

"W" - it's a renter for me, but I'll definately watch it.

:rock:rock:rock
That's how I prove to people I live in Texas. On a side note, I always liked the voice of the chick who played Dottie. She sounds like such a whore, in a good way.

Are you kidding me? Let's see, I was 10, maybe 12 when peewee came out, just starting to discover my wang, Dottie was definately in a few spank fantasies. And that french chick that Peewee gets with in the bronosaurus mouth.

On a side note, I always liked the voice of the chick who played Dottie. She sounds like such a whore, in a good way.

I love E.G. Daily. She's done voice work in a ton of cartoons over the years. And I had a huge crush on her ever since I saw her in Valley Girl. Love that topless scene. :D

I will definitely see it just because Oliver Stone directed it. I am not going to see as if it were a documentary. If every part of it is false it doesn't matter everyone in the world knows the truth. george w bush is the worst president in history.

I will definitely see it just because Oliver Stone directed it. I am not going to see as if it were a documentary. If every part of it is false it doesn't matter everyone in the world knows the truth. george w bush is the worst president in history.

I wouldnt go that far there were far worse...like hoover.

Heck yea I will see it. Josh Brolin is a good actor and I want to see all these people play these political figures we all know pretty well. It is like Conan O'brien's cast on Late Night, but REAL! Woot! I am not expecting a lot of accuracy though.

I'm gonna see it,Josh Brolin is awesome!! Anybody remember him from Goonies? :D

goonies2.jpg

Back