Official General Obi-Wan Kenobi-Jedi Master (aka Obi-Wan in Clone Armor) IMAGE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Cruel

Super Freak
Reaction score
THREE sets of hands and the Captain Rex is a separate gauntlet!

DSC05131a.jpg

Re: 12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Here is another...facial close-up to follow. But it is exactly as the specimen at the Con was.

DSC05132a.jpg

Re: 12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

One tray. Sorry for the blurry pics. I am excited about this figure and I have lousy lighting in the motel I am living in while I am working in Phoenix.

DSC05135a.jpg

I hope my wait list converts. Just got an email from SS that it sounds like a slim chance on me getting the exclusive one.

the first picture of the face looks crummy...kinda to shiny, but the second/close up looks alot better. Surprised that the Rex holo is a seperate guantlet as to just being a clip on piece. Can't wait til I get mine, hope it is soon. But after seeing the holo out, I gotta decide if I wanna open up the exclusive or keep it in box until I get my normal one.

hey darth, that second group of photos make the figure look great. good job on them

Thanks, Snipe! I am really looking forward to getting home on Saturday, getting my camera charged, and setting Obi-Clone up with the EII Clone Commander and Clones!

I guess thats going to be one negative about the figure is the joints. But it don't bother me too much on frodo so.....

I guess thats going to be one negative about the figure is the joints. But it don't bother me too much on frodo so.....

I just double-checked. It is actually the shoulder armor that is holding them down. The worst joints for being loose are the hips. And as you can see, they still work.

Yeah, those new pictures look great. The figures with cast skin can look kind of bad in bright lighting. I know Frodo and Sam look funky in photos, but awesome in person.

Back