Handedness What are you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which hand are ya?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
well????????????

Me Left/mixed.
I am left for the most part. Write and eat with the left, but throw/punch/bat/play guitar right handed.

I'm primarily right handed but somethings I do with my left hand--like I wear my watch on my right hand. It's weird though, everyone in my family is right-handed except for my brother--but he's also the one who doesn't like soda.

dominantly right but have been known to change the grip for adventurous times...........:monkey3

I'm primarily right handed but somethings I do with my left hand--like I wear my watch on my right hand. It's weird though, everyone in my family is right-handed except for my brother--but he's also the one who doesn't like soda.

Wearing your watch on a certain hand doesn't determine what handed you are. :)

I'm left handed but wearing a watch on my right doesn't make me right handed.

:peace

dominantly right but have been known to change the grip for adventurous times...........:monkey3

:)

I'm ambidextrous, but write with my right hand mostly. I paint and draw with both though. It really freeks people out sometimes!

Wearing your watch on a certain hand doesn't determine what handed you are. :)

I'm left handed but wearing a watch on my right doesn't make me right handed.
)
It doesn't, but most people wear their watch on their non-dominant hand, purely out of convenience. It leaves the dominant hand free to do whatever one might normally do with a dominant hand (eat, drink, write, etc.), and still be able to have their watch-arm free to check the time.

I'm ambidextrous but don't write with my right hand as well as I do with my left.

It doesn't, but most people wear their watch on their non-dominant hand, purely out of convenience. It leaves the dominant hand free to do whatever one might normally do with a dominant hand (eat, drink, write, etc.), and still be able to have their watch-arm free to check the time.

I wear mine on my dominant hand but than again i'm mixed so....:wacky

I'm almost completely right-handed. One notable exception, however, is that when I played baseball I batted LEFT. I discovered early on that, for some reason, I could see the ball better from that side so that's always how I'd bat. :huh

Man, I'm so sick of these left vs. right threads! Can't we all just get along.:banghead

I'm so left that I'm helpless with my right hand. My father was lefthanded, but that was considered so unnatural and wrong when he grew up that his parents and schools forced him to do everything right handed. So he ended up ambidextrous, but not exceptional with either.

I'm almost completely right-handed. One notable exception, however, is that when I played baseball I batted LEFT. I discovered early on that, for some reason, I could see the ball better from that side so that's always how I'd bat. :huh

That is how my mother is. She is right handed but whenever she would swing a bat at my father's head, she was doing it left handed baby.:lol:lol:lol

Back