PDA

View Full Version : New Episode of South Park, "Raping of Indy" Anybody else see that?

DarkArtist81
10-08-2008, 08:47 PM
I just got done watching the season premier of South Park, it was pretty damn hilarious. The story centered around the Stan and Kyle remembering their horror they experienced while watching KOTCS, they then keep envisioning Lucas and Spielburg raping Indy...

If you haven't seen it, you should... it was damn funny. :rotfl

UTtoyfan
10-08-2008, 08:49 PM
I don't get cable, bud. But I will definitely check it out since they will show it online at
http://www.southparkstudios.com/

South Park has never let me down, I love this show!!:banana:rotfl:chew

Bannister
10-08-2008, 09:13 PM
The Accused reference was my favorite.:lol:lol:lol

clockwork463
10-08-2008, 09:15 PM
THEY FINALLY GOT THEM!!!

ITS FINALLY OVER!!!

lol not really....

CelticPredator
10-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Nah. I loved KOTCS....and they think Lucas is more of a hero then Spielburg. Where its just the opposite.

Entropy
10-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Very funny. :lol South Park will have the last word on Indy and the craptacular KotCS.

man_vs_machine
10-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Best show of all time! That ep. was hilarious

IrishJedi
10-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Very funny. :lol South Park will have the last word on Indy and the craptacular KotCS.

WRONG. But that was indeed very damn funny. :lol

DarkArtist81
10-08-2008, 09:46 PM
I still enjoyed KOTCS, but my inner critic laughed HARD at this episode. The screams from Indy were classic. :lol

Love the Stormtrooper rape in there too. :horror

CelticPredator
10-08-2008, 09:48 PM
That one episode where Steven was trying to re-edit Raiders used to make me laugh...but now it angers me. They have the entire evil one backwards. They need to rag on Lucas more. A lot more. In fact, every episode should bash Lucas. Forever and ever and ever and ever.

Bannister
10-08-2008, 09:49 PM
I also liked hearing what happened to Yoda and Short Round.:lol:lol:lol

DarkArtist81
10-08-2008, 09:50 PM
I also liked the hearing what happened to Yoda and Short Round.:lol:lol:lol

:lol Yeah, that was hilarious.

DarkArtist81
10-09-2008, 08:25 AM
FOr those who missed it, Comedy Central is playing an encore of it tonight at 10. :rock

KrisSolo
10-09-2008, 08:30 AM
They should watch their own crappy movies before slinging ^^^^ at others. Team America - biggest steaming pile ever committed to film...

...IMO :D

Darth Loki
10-09-2008, 08:40 AM
^^^^, I didn't know the new season started last night. Gotta find it when it reairs this weekend.

Or I could've just read Josh's post #13 :banghead

OSCORP
10-09-2008, 09:23 AM
I only wish George and Steve would watch this episode. ^^^^ing brutal!!!

Kuzeh
10-09-2008, 09:53 AM
It was hilarious!!
I loved how butters said something like "Well I thought it was very good"
Priceless!!

Zoolander
10-09-2008, 09:56 AM
"oh dude you shot him in the ^^^^! thats not cool Butters, you don't shoot a guy in the ^^^^" :lol

Indie got raped bad :horror:banana

Entropy
10-09-2008, 11:22 AM
WRONG. But that was indeed very damn funny. :lol

I just think KotCS will be remembered by all but the most die hard Indy fans as a crappy movie, just like the SW PT.

Indie got raped bad :horror:banana

Not as bad as the fans that sat through KotCS. :lol

Zoolander
10-09-2008, 01:13 PM
I just think KotCS will be remembered by all but the most die hard Indy fans as a crappy movie, just like the SW PT.

Not as bad as the fans that sat through KotCS. :lol

really? I thought it was quite good :D:sick

Sick Boy 82
10-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Yup, missed it last night watching Sons of Anarchy, but will definitely be watching it tonight!!!! Already got it on the DVR!

UTtoyfan
10-09-2008, 02:48 PM
This was a funny episode!!
I just watched it online.

Y'all can catch it online now too:

Being of Chinese descent, I found it even more funny in addition to the Indiana Jones stuff. "Herro, prease." :rotfl

And seeing Toht on it was great as well!

Shatterer of Dreams
10-09-2008, 04:47 PM
The rape scenes were priceless. Using the rape scenes from The Accused and Deliverence was great. Watching Lucas lick Indy's nipples was fricken hilarious.

Bannister
10-09-2008, 06:55 PM
The rape scenes were priceless. Using the rape scenes from The Accused and Deliverence was great. Watching Lucas lick Indy's nipples was fricken hilarious.

The fact that they raped him on a Howard the Duck pinball machine made it even better.:lol:lol:lol

Brent72
10-09-2008, 07:08 PM
That was a damn funny episode and they pretty much summed up my feelings on Indy IV perfectly. The Stormtrooper getting raped and then running from the house had me on the floor.

Something tells me Trey and Matt won't be invited up to "The Ranch" anytime soon. :D

DarkArtist81
10-09-2008, 07:34 PM
The fact that they raped him on a Howard the Duck pinball machine made it even better.:lol:lol:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

UTtoyfan
10-10-2008, 08:04 AM
Jimmy: "Do you remember that scene with Indiana in the refrigerator? It didn't make any sense, Stan."

:rotfl:rotfl

:whip:whip

Sick Boy 82
10-10-2008, 08:46 AM
Holy ^^^^, they were reallyu raping Indy!!!! I thought I was watching the wrong episode first cause it was about the Olympic first, then they got to the raping part. I almost ^^^^ my pants when they started to molest him in front of the Temple!! ololololololo

On my Top 10 of South park episodes

CelticPredator
10-10-2008, 09:00 AM
Watched it. Take Steven out, and I'll laugh. He did the best he could with that idiot riding on his back.

Shatterer of Dreams
10-10-2008, 09:07 AM
Watched it. Take Steven out, and I'll laugh. He did the best he could with that idiot riding on his back.

Did you forget what Steven did to ET has just as bad as GL.

Shatterer of Dreams
10-10-2008, 09:09 AM

There was something else in the episode to that said "from the producers of Howard the Duck" and i can't remember what it was. It was like a movie poster in the background or something. There was something with Willow too.:rotfl

CelticPredator
10-10-2008, 09:09 AM
He never did it again did he? IM pretty sure he understood that what he did was pretty ^^^^ing stupid.

Shatterer of Dreams
10-10-2008, 09:11 AM
He never did it again did he? IM pretty sure he understood that what he did was pretty ^^^^ing stupid.

well he did make War of the Worlds......

Darth Loki
10-10-2008, 09:16 AM
There was something else in the episode to that said "from the producers of Howard the Duck" and i can't remember what it was. It was like a movie poster in the background or something. There was something with Willow too.:rotfl

It was a Howard the Duck pinball machine.

Laughed my ass off at the end with the Stormtrooper :rotfl

CelticPredator
10-10-2008, 09:17 AM
well he did make War of the Worlds......

Everyone makes ^^^^ty movies. (Yes, the movie did suck :p but the Aliens were quite cool. )

But still. I have no idea why he wanted to re-edit ET....but hey. He didnt touch Raiders or any of the other classics...so I think we're safe.

Kuzeh
10-10-2008, 09:24 AM
Everyone makes ^^^^ty movies. (Yes, the movie did suck :p but the Aliens were quite cool. )

But still. I have no idea why he wanted to re-edit ET....but hey. He didnt touch Raiders or any of the other classics...so I think we're safe.

For now...
I think both Spielberg and Lucas are to blame...
but hey, I enjoyed most of the movie... the only things I absolutely hated were the monkeys and the alien plot...

e5sargemac
10-10-2008, 09:28 AM
Did you forget what Steven did to ET has just as bad as GL.

Boy, no kidding. I bought a copy for my daughter expecting some injected deleted scenes, better sound and some "improved" visuals. The CG E.T. character is not an improvement!! It only cheapened a true classic.
I haven't watched it since...

Shatterer of Dreams
10-10-2008, 09:36 AM

Your right but i guess what i'm really asking is when was that last time he made a good movie? I think in the end both Steven and George (yes i'm on a first name basis with them, they've taken enough of my money that i'm comfortable calling them by their first names:D) are past their prime and should just stop before we have to watch anymore rapes....

CelticPredator
10-10-2008, 09:45 AM
I enjoyed KOTCS...so thats his last good movie to me.

WOTW did suck...Minority Report was alright....

But still. Steven didnt come up with the Alien stuff, Frank Darabont did. He wrote a really cool script. Ford liked it. Spielburg liked it....Lucas didnt. He kicked him off and added the monkies and gophers and all that crappy stuff. Sometimes you have to abide to get someone to shut up.

See, im an amature filmmaker, I wrote this story for school about a miner. I had this intresting subplot that sorta tied these events in my film together. My friend didnt like it. He wanted it out. He wouldnt stop telling me how stupid it was. So I did it. It ruined my movie.

Blah.

Shatterer of Dreams
10-10-2008, 09:53 AM
I enjoyed KOTCS...so thats his last good movie to me.

WOTW did suck...Minority Report was alright....

But still. Steven didnt come up with the Alien stuff, Frank Darabont did. He wrote a really cool script. Ford liked it. Spielburg liked it....Lucas didnt. He kicked him off and added the monkies and gophers and all that crappy stuff. Sometimes you have to abide to get someone to shut up.

See, im an amature filmmaker, I wrote this story for school about a miner. I had this intresting subplot that sorta tied these events in my film together. My friend didnt like it. He wanted it out. He wouldnt stop telling me how stupid it was. So I did it. It ruined my movie.

Blah.

That is understandable i just don't think steven is just an innocent behind the camera - it's not like this was his first movie and had to cowtow to the Sith Lord Lucas......all are to blame including Ford (geez whats his last good movie?)

CelticPredator
10-10-2008, 09:54 AM
But Lucas is more of the Emporor. So...throw him down the shaft. Besides, he hasnt done a good movie....ever in what.....30 or so years.

Oh and FYI, I respect Steven, and loath Lucas....so...:D

Shatterer of Dreams
10-10-2008, 09:56 AM
But Lucas is more of the Emporor. So...throw him down the shaft. Besides, he hasnt done a good movie....ever in what.....30 or so years.

Oh and FYI, I respect Steven, and loath Lucas....so...:D

I can tell...

CelticPredator
10-10-2008, 09:59 AM
Heh. Cant help it. Since I study film, I dunno, he's just really freakin good.

The Ween
10-10-2008, 06:01 PM
Boy, no kidding. I bought a copy for my daughter expecting some injected deleted scenes, better sound and some "improved" visuals. The CG E.T. character is not an improvement!! It only cheapened a true classic.
I haven't watched it since...

I never knew he re-edited ET! Glad I didn't buy another version!

UTtoyfan
10-10-2008, 07:11 PM
I just watched the episode again online and realized that now the episode is unedited on the official site. So if y'all want the "F" and "S" words, it's on! :rotfl:rotfl:monkey5

Haha, it's funny hearing Butters say "F" the Chinese!

Batty
10-10-2008, 08:03 PM
:lol :lol :lol

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4526/southparkindy2ze3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Bannister
10-10-2008, 08:12 PM
:lol :lol :lol

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4526/southparkindy2ze3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://justpressplay.net/images/stories/lucas-oface.jpg

screamingmetal
10-11-2008, 12:00 AM
I saw it and laughed my ass off. Loved the subtle jokes in the background like the Howard The Duck Pinball machine, and aping the Deliverance and The Accused rape scenes.
I think it's one of their best episodes in quite some time.

DouglasMcc
10-12-2008, 07:37 PM
I'm sorry, but it seems there are 2 different camps regarding this episode - those who like Crystal Skull and those who didn't. If you remove your feelings for the film, can you honestly say this was a funny episode? Everyone seems to be ignoring the fact that Trey and Matt took 2 jokes (Indy's "rape" and China) and stretched them to the breaking point over 22 minutes. I admit I liked KOTCS. But, I also see it's weaknesses. I also love biting satire. If the episode had actually taken time to mock those, I would have enjoyed it. But, they took the "raped my childhood" bit, which has been played out since Phantom Menace and ran it into the ground. Their satire of Jar-Jar, or the editing of Star Wars, ET, and Raiders was hilarious. This ... not so much. I hope this is a one time offense. But, if this is the direction that the show is taking ... seems Matt and Trey may have already Jumped the Shark. And yes, that term is as played out as "raped my childhood", but I am too lazy to think up anything else ... acceptable for a forum post ... NOT acceptable for 22 minutes of television.

DPrime
10-13-2008, 07:33 PM
I love that they referenced the people who loved this film through Butters!

I think Lucas and Spielberg needed a kick in the a$$ - it seems like a lot of people want to love it so much, they convince themselves it's good, and that included (suprisingly) a lot of critics. Same as what people did with Episode 1 at first... I have a feeling Indy IV won't be remembered fondly in the long term.

Entropy
10-13-2008, 08:05 PM
seems Matt and Trey may have already Jumped the Shark. And yes, that term is as played out as "raped my childhood", but I am too lazy to think up anything else ...

actually, according to wiki, the new term is "nuking the fridge". :lol

I agree that this episode as a whole wasn't very good, but the skewering of GL and KotCS was fun.

Darth Madden
10-13-2008, 08:11 PM
For the most part I liked the episode but it did go a little far with the actual rape scenes.

IrishJedi
10-13-2008, 08:14 PM
Bah. Funny is funny. I like KOTCS just fine and think its "haters" have long since gone overboard (it's not nearly as much of a "childhood-raping" as the SW PT), but this episode was just funny for those of us with a sick sense of humor.

It's all satire mixed with crude bathroom humor anyway. You don't have to agree with (or even get) the subject matter to appreciate the sick humor.

And I truly doubt Lucas or Spielberg gives a ^^^^ (same with Matt and Trey). Hell, if anything the four of them could probably get together and all have a laugh at the expense of those who do take it all seriously.

UTtoyfan
10-13-2008, 09:18 PM
Oops, the article I mentioned is already in the other thread in the Indiana Jones section. Never mind ! :)

Darklord Dave
10-14-2008, 05:40 PM
Viacom which owns Comedy Central, also owns Paramount - I'm wondering if this episode may be suppressed after a while.

Badvermin
10-15-2008, 11:45 AM
I'm the odd duck. I didn't find this episode very funny at all, and I love SP.

The only time I laughed was when Butters was singing his little song in the tub.

Sick Boy 82
10-16-2008, 11:41 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

From the new episode last night, October 15th:

Butters: "Yeah, if you got beat up by a girl, everyone would think you were a ******."

OLOLOLOLOLOL ^^^^in' Butters, the Grandmaster of them all!!!!

Butters: "Well, I hope not. I wanna see Eric kick the crap out of her!"