New Episode of South Park, "Raping of Indy" Anybody else see that?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got done watching the season premier of South Park, it was pretty damn hilarious. The story centered around the Stan and Kyle remembering their horror they experienced while watching KOTCS, they then keep envisioning Lucas and Spielburg raping Indy...

If you haven't seen it, you should... it was damn funny. :rotfl

Nah. I loved KOTCS....and they think Lucas is more of a hero then Spielburg. Where its just the opposite.

Very funny. :lol South Park will have the last word on Indy and the craptacular KotCS.

I still enjoyed KOTCS, but my inner critic laughed HARD at this episode. The screams from Indy were classic. :lol

Love the Stormtrooper rape in there too. :horror

That one episode where Steven was trying to re-edit Raiders used to make me laugh...but now it angers me. They have the entire evil one backwards. They need to rag on Lucas more. A lot more. In fact, every episode should bash Lucas. Forever and ever and ever and ever.

They should watch their own crappy movies before slinging ^^^^ at others. Team America - biggest steaming pile ever committed to film...

...IMO :D

^^^^, I didn't know the new season started last night. Gotta find it when it reairs this weekend.

Or I could've just read Josh's post #13 :banghead

"oh dude you shot him in the ^^^^! thats not cool Butters, you don't shoot a guy in the ^^^^" :lol

Indie got raped bad :horror:banana

Last edited:
Back