• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT Lurtz Exclusive (for UC or Weta LotR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldberry

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi guys,

for a long time nothing much interested me from Sidesho anymore, but the times they are a changing......
Anyway, money is short but my desire is great atm for a Lurtz Exclusive. I'm willing to trade:
I can offer UC Shards of Narsil, SSW Bilbo, Frodo, Boromir, Lurtz bust, Minas Morgul and lots of other stuff.

Anyone interested at all or offer at reasonable price (I'm in the EU)?

glad, you haven't changed :fest

Lurtz I'll have to postpone till the market has calmed down again, I guess. :banghead

Anyone interested shoot me a pm.

man there sure seems to be alot of people looking for this bad boy lately. glad i got mine sometime ago. funny the prices haven't gone up on these yet. since the demand is high and supply is low.
still one of the best pf's sideshow has done imo.

sorry about that GB, NOT!! :rotfl:rotfl

seriously good luck i'm sure you'll find one. might have to resort to ebay though.:(
to many people on here looking also.

Hi guys,

for a long time nothing much interested me from Sidesho anymore, but the times they are a changing......
Anyway, money is short but my desire is great atm for a Lurtz Exclusive. I'm willing to trade:
I can offer UC Shards of Narsil, SSW Bilbo, Frodo, Boromir, Lurtz bust, Minas Morgul and lots of other stuff.

Anyone interested at all or offer at reasonable price (I'm in the EU)?

Hi Goldberry :wave

TheWitchKing also says hi. :D

Hi Dannie,
so you made a decision for the Donnie Darko sig. Suits you, suits you. :peace

Ironfingaz - let me know how much you want for it. I might cancel another deal to get it or just be patient. Thanks.

Back