Post your Black & White Batman statue collection here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A-1188

Super Freak
Reaction score
I started collecting these last year, I really think they are amazing. Since I'm sure most of you collect them as well, it would be great to post pics of your own. Here's my collection up to now, I'll probably be getting Jim Aparo version, looks very good.

Had to move them out of my Detolf, they're just kinda there till I figure out where else to put them.

Had to move them out of my Detolf, they're just kinda there till I figure out where else to put them.

Ye, same problem with me right now, while I'm waiting for my wide glass cabinet to arrive this year, I'm able to display a small fraction of my whole collection on this crappy book shelving.

I really wish to get the Mignola and Risso versions.

Last edited:
right now i have none...but they are so freaking cool!!! i'm winning 3 on ebay so hopefully i can keep things under control!!! i'm gonna have these soon if i win:
Brian Bolland
Gotham Knight (both)
Matt Wagner
i will also be getting these down the road:
Frank Miller
Kelley Jones
Lee Joker

Last edited:
You guys that collect this stuff probably remember Zoidberg,his Batman display on this stuff is incredible!

i repainted my dark knight returns statue to match the rest of my set (it came broken to me and i had to fix it anyways so i thought what the hell). the mignola is stunning and im liking the perez quite a bit too.

i repainted my dark knight returns statue to match the rest of my set (it came broken to me and i had to fix it anyways so i thought what the hell). the mignola is stunning and im liking the perez quite a bit too.

Nice ! I would have removed the robin ! lol.

I am missing

Risso
Bolland
Mignola

From the hard to get ones.

Not sure I'll ever get them. :(

i finally got Gotham Knight! it's been on backorder from where i pre-ordered it. this baby arrived in PERFECT CONDITION. very clean!

IMG_3660.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3669.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

IMG_3667.jpg

Very very nice. Might be getting it.

Is it true there's going to be another B&W statue from Mignola?

What did you use for "risers" in your detolf?

Back