The Magnificent Seven

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anybody else remember SSC talking about doing this line?

Horst Buchholz, Robert Vaughn, Brad dexter, James Coburn, Yul Brynner, Steve McQueen and Charles Bronson, Eli Wallach! Woohoo!
this would help give a reason for some horses, Hehe. :naughty

I think the only reference was when Heath was asked what dream projects he'd like to do. Don't think there's any movement in that direction. Although if anything is to revive the Western line, this could be it.

And I'd buy all the 1/6 - but I'm not a big enough cowboy fan to buy PFs of this group.

How about a Yul Brynner "West World"

P.S. Thanks Dave, I recall that now. Dreams are fun when they become reality.

I can't believe in 30 years I've still never seen The Magnificent Seven. I'd love to have some 1/6 Seven Samurai figures though... and a Westworld Yul Brynner.

Yup, I'd get all of them in 1/6th. There are a few folks over the years who have suggested this as part of there "wish list". This would be close to the top for me. Even Horst Bucholtz. Great Mexican accent, Horst. Of course Yul Brynner was a pretty funny sounding "Cajun" too. I still love this movie.

I'd also like to see a line with all the old Warner Bros. western television stars. Please just bring back some western figures, SSC. They are missed.

How about the "The Wild Bunch."

I can imagine sculptors and collectors alike falling all over themselves for figures of William Holden, Ernest Borgnine, Robert Ryan, Edmond O'Brien, Warren Oats, Jaime Sanchez, Ben Johnson, Strother Martin, L.Q. Jones, and Dub Taylor!

Wild West Series

That would be great. Don't forget Chuck Conners from the Rifleman. Yeah baby! :banana

The Magnificent Seven - leading man role call
The Wild Bunch - character actor role call
And I'd take them all!!!!

BTW, would we be adding sequel characters too?!?!?
Robert Fuller- Emergency!
Warren Oates - Stripes & the Wild Bunch[great opportunity to reuse the sculpt!!]
Claude Akins - Sheriff Lobo [I know, I know]
George Kennedy - the Blue Knight [TV]
Monte Markham - TV 2nd Perry Mason AND the 7 million dollar man
Reni Santoni - partner to Dirty Harry and Cobra
James Whitmore - Them!!
Bernie Casey - Gargoyles, I'm Gonna Get You Sucka!
Joe Don Baker - Walking Tall
Michael Ansara - Kang
Lee Van Cleef - Escape from New York
William Lucking - A-Team
Ed Lauter - the Longest Yard [original]
Gary Busey - Predator 2

That's a beautiful wishlist. I wonder if SSC would try to go after any of those liscenses. Maybe call in Famous TV/Movie Legends. I would love for them to try and energize the Western Line. Don't forget ol' Angel Eyes!

Perhaps an alliance with a studio who made a lot of the westerns could work. Lets not forget John Wayne had a lot of cool co-stars too: Dean Martin, Robert Mitchum, James Caan, Fabian, Rick Nelson.....

These figures alone would keep Mat falls and Andy Bergholtz busy for years. HEHE.

stickman said:
That's a beautiful wishlist. I wonder if SSC would try to go after any of those liscenses. Maybe call in Famous TV/Movie Legends. I would love for them to try and energize the Western Line. Don't forget ol' Angel Eyes!

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly figures, now you're talking my language.

Lets not forget James Garner
SupportSheriff540.jpeg

Back