Original or New Costume? Which do you prefer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys figure do you like?

• Batman Begins Costume(Original Costume)

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • The Dark Knight Costume

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • I like them both

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Not even one

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TDK Hot Toys Original or New Costume? Which do you like?

Now that the hot toys TDK Batman figures has hit stores which figures do you like the most the batman begins costume(Original Costume) or The Dark Knight Costume?

376DSC_4768_gda_3x4b.jpg

Re: TDK Hot Toys Original or New Costume? Which do you like?

I like the BB costume more,flawless!

The think is that they have both their story and design is perfect on both of them...

gotta say I think I'm the minority but as much as I love the first , the new suit is my fave in terms of the movie and figure. Reminds me of some kind of robot ninja. :lol

i love both and as lebedevore said, they both have their place and story.

first one is just iconic because it was the first, but the second one is much more functional.

btw Tay, love your sig bro!!

both of them seems to portray a different personality costume wise...so both of them for me is perfect!

Like them both, but since im getting the Original and not TDK i have to say Original.

I voted for both, I have the original suit in hand and not the other so its hard to say foresure. I'm just sure i'll like them both when the TDK arrives.

The Dark Knight Costume

i like both, bb looks more menacing or intimidating.........someone you dont wanna mess with, and tdk looks more.........i'll whoop yer ass in a second! even though i did choose both, i'm leaning towards tdk as favorite.

Voted for both, but having both in hand I think TDK ver by a whisker. Just so much more expression in the cowl.

Begins. Better proportions, looks like a miniaturized Bale in Batsuit, and it just gives me that nostalgic feeling like the 89 suit.

haven't gotten the new suit in hand yet, so I will wait for the vote. so far so good. :D

Back