Vintage Star Wars Sheets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luchador138

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone posted on these yet?
img8m.jpg

they go for about 80.00 or so be great for Christmas
Link
:https://www.potterybarnkids.com/room/rom/romboy/romboyjsh/index.cfm
:emperor:chew:r2d2line

I have something very similar to those sheets stored away somewhere. They're some years old though and not new like these.

If a grown man has those sheet, I'm sure he has other issues that keep him from having a woman in his bed.

Ha! Thats funny cause my girlfriend was the reason I found out about these I'm getting them soon and she wants me to buy for our bed what now!?:monkey3

i'm sure his Flight of the Navigator avatar would be way more of a turn-off than the sheets.

Everyone has a funny avatar including yourself sir or mam, so I wanted to be creative, as for the movie(flight of the navigator) its really 80's and great what more could you want from a disney movie?

I had sheets when I was a kid... but now would be a terrible thing. Although when I was single I did keep one pillow case. Still got a lot of action even with Boba Fett watching :lol

LOL--too cool. I had a bed set from ANH back in like '78 that were almost identical to the first pic, except darker blue. Flat and fitted sheets, pillow cases a wool/acrylic blanket and a sleeping bag. Wish I still had them for my daughter. Oh well...

Back