Damaged 'Witch King: True Form' for 'Gothmog'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsychoCenobite

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've just been asked if I'd want to do this swap! :confused:

I've seen pictures of the damage and it doesn't look that bad. It's around the back at the bottom of his cloke and all the bits are there. It looks like it could be fixed (not by me though!).

He posts on anoth bord and I show an interest some time ago but I'm not sure if this is ripping him off or not!

I just replied to his email and I was quite honest and told him what I thought.

What do you guys think? $300 Gothmog for a damaged Witch King?

This is a hard one as the Witch King is my 'one' most wanted piece! :sick

Psycho Cenobite :horror

If that's a legitimate offer, then by all means go for it! I paid $180 for my Gothmog. The Wiki (even damaged) is worth significantly more than that. I would just get the damaged Wiki and then send it to Dassy. Look what he did with Frodo's S&B! :horror

I know but I'd feel rude doing that! :sick :angelsmil

Well i'll see what he replies to my email. I even said in the email that i know of someone how could probably repair it (Dassy).

Psycho Cenobite

PS. Where did you get gothmog at such a good price.

DO IT!

If you do not want to, let me know who has that Wiki!

You can find Gothmog CHEAP these days anyway.

PsychoCenobite said:
PS. Where did you get gothmog at such a good price.

Ebay my friend. The bane of Sideshow's high edition sizes. He arrived in mint condition.

I know some people are afraid of Ebay, but you can find the best deals there if you use common sense and avoid the obvious scams.

You could get a WK statue in pieces, and it'd be worth more than $300.

3 Words: Fly You Fool! :google

And if you don't fly - let me know and I'll fly for you! ;) :wacky

HeraldElrond said:
bunch of jackals... "if you don't, let me know and i'll rip this sucker off"

:sick

:mwaha Like watching a wildlife program. :google The vultures are swooping on the carcass.

HeraldElrond said:
bunch of jackals... "if you don't, let me know and i'll rip this sucker off"

jackals2020impala6mi.jpg

As been said already...................................

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!! :banghead

Unless the statue is in "pieces"................. :google

This is a no brainer if the break is where I think it is a small piece on the back of what would be the WK right side. You will never know its there go for it.

Seeing as you've already voiced your concerns to this person about "ripping him off" and seeing as that the person seems fine with it and is going to sleep over it to think about it, if this deal goes through, I dont think you need to feel that you've ripped him off. You are happy and he's happy. Just because people here are crazy about the Witcking in true form and it has a high pricetag, doesnt mean its better then Gothmog. I for one hate the Witchking in true form. Its just a tad less hideous to me than the Newborn Uruk. So yes, I'd eagerly swap it for a perfect Gothmog piece aswell! ......Allthough personally I wouldnt do that either because I think the Gothmog piece is also hideous lol!! Man those Wargs are the worst designed creatures ever to appear in a blockbuster movie! Its nowhere NEAR the description in the books!

Just because it's not as described in the books doesnt make it a bad creation, but that's on another topic entirely...

Seriously, if you don't do this deal, you're nuts! You shouldnt feel you're ripping him off as this was his idea, not yours. If he's happy to go through with it, then so be it. You can't lose - you get a very cheap and repairable Wiki statue, and then you can also buy Gothmog/Warg again for a below retail price. It would be a no brainer for me!

re

not wanting to seem pessimistic here, but could this guy be trying to rip you off?
If he posts on a msg board then he knows the value of this piece, hell its almost impossile not to know. Maybe its worth asking him if you can meet up for the trade as there both fragile pieces, imagine if Royal mail lost the parcel!
if its legit, good one, go for it.
:eek:

Unless the piece is broken in half and missing his head completly do it. A good repairjob shouldn't cost you over a 100 bucks and repaired pieces are still worth around 75% of the mint prices.

Back