Updated Hot Toys release dates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren1228

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are the latest Hot Toys product release dates. And I guess I'm wrong about Two-Face coming sooner....looks like he will indeed be March - May :monkey2. Glad the tumbler is coming later though. And hopefully BR Joker will be available in Nov.

Series (系列) Products (產品) Shipment (出貨)
The Dark Knight Batman (The Dark Knight ver.) Mid OCT, 2008
The Dark Knight The Joker (Bank Robber ver.) NOV, 2008 to JAN, 2009
The Dark Knight Bat-pod DEC, 2008 to JAN, 2009
Iron Man MARK 3 DEC, 2008 to JAN, 2009
Iron Man MARK 2 JAN 2009, to MARCH, 2009
The Dark Knight Batmobile MARCH, 2009 to MAY, 2009

oh man i cant wait to get BR Joker,HT`s best sculpt by far,looks dead on ledger,its in a class of its own!

Cool, that makes me happy that I should (hopefully) be getting my TDK Bats before the month is out. Joel at BBTS said in their e-mail he hadn't heard anything about a delay and that they should receive theirs soon after the full release in HK.
And a possible November for BR Joker? Christmas might be comin' early...

anyone know if you can split orders at toys2 cause i have Original bats and iron man on the same order and i dont feel like waiting til jan to get them both???

Thats pretty ^^^^ed up imho... I pre ordered the Tumbler and Ironman mkIII with Goodshipped way back in June! :monkey2
Looks like the wait goes on...and on...and on...

Well, this is good and bad... Good that they aren't all due at the same time. It sucks having to wait though. Oh well, at least the TDK Bats is due within the next month.

anyone know if you can split orders at toys2 cause i have Original bats and iron man on the same order and i dont feel like waiting til jan to get them both???

Give them a call. I had the same problem with the original Bats and the Tumbler. They were very accomodating on the phone.

I'm a little confused here, seems people's posts are contradicting.

So had BR Joker been pushed back to Jan 09, or is the release scheduled to be BETWEEN Nov and Jan?

So had BR Joker been pushed back to Jan 09, or is the release scheduled to be BETWEEN Nov and Jan?

I think its the time that the "retailer" or whoever should expect the shipment.. cause toys 2 used to have oct/nov for iron man but now it says dec. so that would match this post

it means the figure will be ready to ship from Hong Kong anytime between Nov and Jan..

Joe

I can actually use the space before the Mark III ships... I could swing it earlier, but I don't have much else coming in December/January, but a lot this month and next.

Back