Damn me!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skubasteve

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I just wanted to say it before anyone else does. :wacky

Well, I've been a lurker for quite some time. I just recently acquired an incredible piece (Darkness 1:1 Bust) and thought I would sign up and maybe brag a little. I've been collecting 6" figs for a long time (mostly McFarlane), but the quality is all but gone now. Not to mention they haven't produced anything that interests me in a long while now either.

The Darkness bust is my first Sideshow piece and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed. I also have the Darkness PF on the way as well and am very excited about it. I was also lucky enough to get in on the Darkness Legendary Bust as well, so that should top off the Sideshow Darkness Trifecta for me.

I'm mostly into evil stuff and anything zombie related. I love me some zombies.

Thanks in advance for the warm welcome. :cool:

dscf2063gq9.jpg

I just wanted to say it before anyone else does. :wacky

Well, I've been a lurker for quite some time. I just recently acquired an incredible piece (Darkness 1:1 Bust) and thought I would sign up and maybe brag a little. I've been collecting 6" figs for a long time (mostly McFarlane), but the quality is all but gone now. Not to mention they haven't produced anything that interests me in a long while now either.

The Darkness bust is my first Sideshow piece and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed. I also have the Darkness PF on the way as well and am very excited about it. I was also lucky enough to get in on the Darkness Legendary Bust as well, so that should top off the Sideshow Darkness Trifecta for me.

I'm mostly into evil stuff and anything zombie related. I love me some zombies.

Thanks in advance for the warm welcome. :cool:

dscf2063gq9.jpg

For a second there, I thought you are showing the cover art from King Crimson - The Court of the Crimson King...

kingcrimson.jpg

Thanks everyone.

I didn't realize there was already someone with the "scubasteve" board name. I probably should have searched first. :duh

I guess I can kill this account and start one with a different name so as not to cause any confusion.

Back