Appaloosa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giant Chicken

Super Freak
Reaction score
VERY GOOD MOVIE... If you like Westerns you will love Appaloosa!

It was kind of a slow movie like Open Range but the characters and dialog were fantastic. It also had enough shooting to keep your attention.

Ed Harris did a great job directing.

lb1003_appaloosa_1_10-03-08_T2BPQ3Q.jpg

Not sure about the hair... but Viggo and Ed both gave A+ performances. I have never been a fan of Rene but she palyed her part well in this.

gonna go see it thursday after class. i refuse to go to movies on the weekends because we don't get student discounts. i've heard this movie rocks major butt!!!!

never been excited about Westerns but there's some chance that I might see it

I saw this last weekend. Thought it was VERY well acted by Ed and Viggo. I'm not a huge Rene fan, but she was good also. The movie is slow, but it didn't bother me much because the acting and directing were so good. Jeremy Irons was also amazing. I think I liked 3:10 to Yuma better, but I was still very pleased with this movie. The movie did a great job showing the unspoken loyalty/friendship between Viggo and Ed's characters. It takes some damn good actors to pull that off.

I saw it last monday. Good movie but it aint no unforgiven. Solid performances by harris and mortensen but zelwegger seems to not fit in.

I saw it last week and I really enjoyed it. (But then, I looooooove the Vigster!)
I enjoyed the story and got a big kick out of the chemistry between V. and Ed.
(But then, they were great in A History of Violence, too!)

And I would bet $ that the hair was real on Viggo. ;)

Saw it today, though it isn't the best western I've seen, I enjoyed it. The friendship between Viggo and Ed were great and that's really what the movie is about. Viggo can act without even trying, if you know what I mean.

Rene Z. was the downside to the movie though. If that woman squints any tighter her eyes are gonna disappear into her head!

Back