Guess who's no longer on ebay...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never had the pleasure of coming across this person but I've just read the feedback on her and she sounds crazy !!! :horror Sounds like she had a habbit of calling people at their home and being insulting.

People like her can make eBay a very bad place.
Good riddance.

Shell
x

Somebody must have lodged a complaint for her repeated abuses...... :angelsmil

Seriously - Ebay contacted me, and asked me to send them all of the e-mails
and contacts that she had sent me for their investigation. I forwarded them,
and my reply back was that they recommended I actually contact the authorities
regarding her threats and abuses. I didn't do that, but Ebay definitely did
the right thing in banning her sorry @$$.

Holy Crap! One of our own apparently went totally down the tubes! :google

To have built up your Ebay feedback/reputation to that level, only to totally
destroy it in such a short time, is totally unthinkable to me. I'm stunned. :horror

My dealings with Tareq went OK - Perhaps I just got lucky? :dunno

That member would be me. I publicly called him out after all the lies and no responses for a medallion I bought from him. Then he publicly apologized and said he would send overnight, which was a lie too. But he did eventually send it. Guess I got lucky. I do remember a bunch of people from the old board defending him and his reputation. Wonder what happened?

transhi100 said:
That member would be me. I publicly called him out after all the lies and no responses for a medallion I bought from him. Then he publicly apologized and said he would send overnight, which was a lie too. But he did eventually send it. Guess I got lucky. I do remember a bunch of people from the old board defending him and his reputation. Wonder what happened?

I'm pretty good at sniffing out frauds, and that guy always raised a red flag with me. I chose to never buy anything off of him even though he had a few things I needed.

elwood49 said:
I'm pretty good at sniffing out frauds, and that guy always raised a red flag with me. I chose to never buy anything off of him even though he had a few things I needed.

My spidey senses were tingling too, glad I held off. :horror

Good riddance

Good riddance to cybelmoon. What a loon! On the defense side, she had pretty good feedback overall, but heaven help the occasional eBay-er who left a negative or even a neutral! She was brutal with people, like the least negative comment would set her off big time! Glad she's gone, but she's probably just gone to ground for a while. This type person always finds a way to stage a comeback and terrorize yet more unsuspecting people... :sick :eek:

And WTF is up with Arabian Nazgul? Did he get put into the hospital or something and just couldn't fulfill his auctions, or do you think he really just took the money and ran? :confused: :google

Yeh it's not really the brightest way to rip people off. Those are some pretty small auction amounts.

Jesse

Hi Everyone,

I dealt with him, but only as a seller in my store. He always paid for everything. I think he bit off more than he can chew and ran out of money. It's not nice to scam people of their money though. I think he was a collector who turned into a scalper who turned into a scam artist. He went down the wrong path.

Thanks,
Mike
:ted

mrichards2002 said:
Hi Everyone,

I dealt with him, but only as a seller in my store. He always paid for everything. I think he bit off more than he can chew and ran out of money. It's not nice to scam people of their money though. I think he was a collector who turned into a scalper who turned into a scam artist. He went down the wrong path.

Thanks,
Mike

Collecting leads to scalping, scalping leads to scamming, scamming leads to suffering ....

:lsvader

Last edited:
transhi100 said:

I remember that. Glad at least you got your item. Sad that this sort of thing goes on, but at least we have a lot of vigilant members here looking out for each other.

mrichards2002 said:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks,
Mike

Seduced by the Dark Side he was.................. :vader

Back