HT BR Joker + Bat Pod or Tumbler?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JinRoh

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Trying to figure out which would be a better buy. I say all of them obviously but due to financial constraints I can only buy one of the other.

Would you rather get the Tumbler or a Bank Robber Joker + the Bat Pod? IM leaning towards the BR Joker because its such an amazing scuplt and figure from what weve seen. The Bat Pod is also another cool accessory from this line.

However the Tumbler is one magnificent piece. I dont believe any company out ther nor Hot Toys would re-release this again if it gets sold out. The size of this thing is just massive and I love the details on it.

What a dilemma. So in short, if you're in my position, what would you buy?

Help me decide guys.

I would say get the BR Joker and Bat pod, the Tumbler sound like a dusting headache. If you're asking my opinion that it. Besides there is no way anyone should pass up the BR Joker.

Get BR and bat-pod. The pod means more space for more stuff. That tumbler would take up a quarter of my room.:lol

How can you pass this figure up ?.

3881_DSC_0213_3x4.jpg

3885_DSC_0270_3x4.jpg

THAT IS AMAZING.

If your gonna get anything out of the three of these things this is on top in my opinion and it also happens to be the cheapest of all three.
The bat pod looks amazing as well so I say go for it !. :rock
Although if you don't have a batman get him over the bat pod.

the thing with the bank robber is that not only is the sculpt amazing .. correction make that .. not only are the TWO sculpts amazing but the tailoring on the outfit is amazing !!!.
The weapons and accessories are all perfect and theres nothing bad I can say about the figure !.

I know I came to the right place. I just need a little bit more persuasion.

So BR Joker it is. I think Ill get the Previous release joker as well, not a fan of the head sculpt but I like trademark purple suit. Ill just switch heads. So I may not even get the Tumbler anymore.

I say get The Joker and BP. The Tumbler is awesome to say the least but is very large like everyone is saying and me personally, I just can't justify paying $500 for a single toy with the economy the way it is at the moment. Besides I don't think these will be flying off the shelf like the figures because of the price tag so I'd wait a few months and they may very well be cheaper. Though I could be totally wrong.

BRJ and Tumbler, the Tumbler is much more iconic than the batpod and overall would be more impressive to have in your collection and as well to pose with Batman in or out of it. This is assuming space or displaying is not a problem.....hell I don't really have a place to put it, most likely it will sit on the floor in my room or something, but it is just an amazing piece and it makes me want to play with my toys again :).

BRJ and Tumbler, the Tumbler is much more iconic than the batpod and overall would be more impressive to have in your collection and as well to pose with Batman in or out of it. This is assuming space or displaying is not a problem.....hell I don't really have a place to put it, most likely it will sit on the floor in my room or something, but it is just an amazing piece and it makes me want to play with my toys again :).

Yeah i hear you. Only problem is if I buy the tumbler then that means no more BR Joker.

Tumbler alone is about $400 + shipping. But im in agreement about the awesomeness of that tumbler. It reminds me of HT released the Power Loader. It was ambitious and definitely could go down as one of the best 1/6th accesories ever made. I think the Tumbler will be in that list in due time.

Go for BRJ and the Pod. You'll be happy you got two items instead of one, especially if you get the V1 Joker and put the new head on that body.

yeah i i think the consensus is clear, get the joker and batpod because as epic as the tumbler is $500 for one collectible is not efficient if you are giving up a BR joker and a Batpod for it.

Man, I don't know what to do myself. Tumbler or not...

Batpod is too much for what it is. I rather spend an additional 100 bucks and get the whole enchilada.

I love the Tumbler, couldn't stop myself from getting one but to be honest I think it will just be TOO big, the Batpod and the BR Joker would be your best bet, or ditch the Batpod and get something else/save the money.

DCBService.com

They have them all for preorder through DC Direct at 35% off and $5.95 flat rate shipping. Look in the Statues>DC Direct section to find the listings.

You can get the BR Joker for $120 shipped, Batpod for $200 shipped and Tumbler for $300 shipped :joy

They are a very reputable seller. I have purchased from their online store and their eBay auctions many times in the past.

Back