Hello :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormedtrooper

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Just wanted to post a quick hello. I go back to the original Sideshow monsters and big heads and lately am focussing more on Star Wars. I only have a few SS pieces other then the monsters & bigheads but I did manage to get the Premium Speederbike which is probably one of the most expensive pieces in my collection. It's also one of my highlights for sure. My main focus is clones/troopers so with SS now putting out troopers I'll be buying more 12" SS figures!

Anyway, glad to be here and I look forward to getting to know everyone :)

Hmmm...let's see. joined in December and saying hello in October, LOL. Well, thanks for not being pushy :) Welcome to the Freaks Show!! :D

Hmmm...let's see. joined in December and saying hello in October, LOL. Well, thanks for not being pushy :) Welcome to the Freaks Show!! :D

It took awhile to compose my thoughts what can I say :p Actually I almost hate to admit I forgot about the site after registering and I'm trying to make up for it now :) My main focus is Gentle Giant but with SS doing more troopers my money is going to start to be a little divided, well unless the economy doesn't change soon :banghead

welcome.gif

:wave

Thx for the welcome all :)

Welcome to the Show Stormtrooper, Are you a Nugent Fan?

If you're referring to Ted, no I have to admit I'm not sorry. If it's not Ted, I'm probably not a fan either because Ted is the only Nugent I'm aware of :)

Back