Any Interest In Seeing More Animated SW Movies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DerMann

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the two animated versions of the Clone Wars that have been released, I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in seeing the release of animated versions of Shadows of the Empire or Episodes VII, VIII and IX?

I'd like to see more Star Wars movies period, but doubt Lucas will do the final trilogy or anything from the Expanded universe as live action.

yes. hell yes.
in fact, i think the perfect format for Star Wars is anime.
not just any anime. Matsumoto anime. the guy who did Galaxy Express and Daft Punk Interstella.
it has a very distinctive, almost 70's style to it. and Matsumoto knows storytelling.
________
Herbalaire

Last edited:
Sure but do it as an Orginal Video Animation straight to dvd or a movie speacial on TV, theres alot of potential for the Clone Wars and beyond.

I'm just hoping the live action series is good. And it better be if they want to do 400 episodes.

Nope. No more animated Star Wars for me. And If the live action TV show sucks...well, I just hope it doesn't.

I wouldn't mind seeing them visit the OT and make a series out of it... given the ages of the original actors I think animated is the only way something like that could happen. It could be handled similar to the old comic book series, just a lot of cool adventures.

I'd love to see a 'Shadows of the Empire' animation as I thought the story was great..never played the game but the novel was great.

I'd love to see a 'Shadows of the Empire' animation as I thought the story was great..never played the game but the novel was great.
that game was just too hard. it infuriated me.
________
M73

Last edited:

Same never played the game but read the comics, would have great bounty hunter action.

Some animation apapted from any Timothy Zahn story would be the best.

A series devoted to the OT would be cool...Especially done in a KORGOTH of BARBARIA style...Something Heavy Metal-esque...

Watch this space when I say VII, VIII and IX, if they are EVER made will be animated...

Or set in the legacy era...

I'd like to see more stuff based on the CW Cartoons yeah but I'd like to see the idea passed on the movies.

Back