Temple of Doom Hasbro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're supposedly just starting to show up. ThrowMeTheIdol.com has posted some carded pics (shown here).

They look great. Mola Ram 'effin rocks:

tod_IndianaJones_carded.jpg

tod_ShortRound_carded.jpg

tod_willie_carded.jpg

tod_molaram_carded.jpg

tod_ChiefGuard_carded.jpg

tod_templeguard_carded.jpg

I hope to get all of them. Back in the early 1980s Kenner only made figures from Raiders Of The Lost Ark. They didn't do T.O.D. or T.L.C. figures at all.

They all look great to me. :D

The Doom figs are awesome, with Mola Ram and Pat Roach you can't go wrong. I also just picked up the Indy battlepacks at Target, they are pretty cool, especially knowing that the line is dead. I really was looking forward to some Sapito and burning face Toht.

I think I saw some when hasbro did the indy presentation at comic con, but they were just the Raiders one, the Crusade tank and Crystall Skull battlepacks surprised me. I will try to take some pics or find some if you would like. I wish they would do a Doom one just to complete the films, I would love to see Willie on the torture rack.

Wow, those actually DO look pretty cool. And I also like kl421's idea fora TOD one. It would indeed be nice to have one for each of the 4 flicks.

Actually, they sold very well... they were just produced in extremely small numbers and not overkilled like everything mass market is in today's Wal-Mart run retail space.

I remember when I was a kid only ever seeing the Cairo Swordsman... I think at that point they were being clearanced so no chance of finding the others.

It's a shame this line will be ending...the Temple of Doom figures are some of the very best! I just got my set today. Indy Willie and Shorty look great together...and the Thugees are the best of the army builder figures.

i just broke down and got some TOD figures online ill try to post pics of mola ram, giant thugee, and shorty tonight

Back