• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Sideshow 1:6 scale Princess Leia - Episode IV aka A New Hope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Hi. I got a $50.00 Sideshow giftcard with my Iron Man DVD giftset this week. I am looking for a complete boxed Sideshow 12" Princess Leia from Episode IV aka "A New Hope". The version of Leia with her famous "cinnamon bun" hairstyle in the white dress with the hood we all first saw her in. She doesn't have to be the exclusive version with the "binders" or handcuffs. I am fine with the regular version. I'm looking for it to be complete with everything it came with from Sideshow. Please send me a PM if you have one that you will sell to me for $50.00 shipped, or close to that. I'd prefer getting one that is "MIB" or has been open and displayed, but repacked back into its Sideshow box. Please help me out everyone! Thanks! :D

Last edited:
BUMP! No one out there has this figure that they'd sell for the $50.00 Sideshow giftcard? It doesn't have to be "MIB" as long as it comes with all of her outfit and accessories. I would think about taking a loose complete one, but I really prefer at least a repacked one in the Sideshow box.

Anyone...anyone....? :confused:

BUMP! :banghead

No one out there has the Princess Leia from Episode IV they would take a SSC $50.00 giftcard for?

C'mon...someone help me out! Thanks everyone! :D

Thanks. I checked Sideshow's site, and she isn't yet, but the ROTJ Leia as Boussh is gift card eligible. Hopefully Episode IV Leia will be soon.

I may end up using the giftcard for Samwise Gamgee if no one on here has her.

Speaking of that....BUMP...for today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back