Exclusive Holiday Darth Vader Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would buy one too, but the thing with buying from overseas stores (I'm from Europe), is that the taxes are so high. I'll end up spending more cash on taxes and shipping, than for the figure!

Hmmmmmmmmmm..... Holiday Vader wiv no bucket an spade :rolleyes: No sunglasses or swimmin cossie?!?!?!?!?!? :horror :horror

PASS!!!

TC

So this item is year's Holiday Edition? Lame. Previous year's offerings were figures that were based on McQuarrie holiday cards given in-house at Lucasfilm. I bought all of those.

This new piece looks to be a departure from that original idea. This just says "McQuarrie-inspired backdrop"... what does that mean?

GONNA PASS!!!

I'm going to get one just to keep up with the holiday collection. The Yoda is the nicest IMO so far and the Jawas are pretty cool as well. But a Red Vader? Don't know about that. They should have done a Red Clone Commander or something like that.

Thanks,
Mike
:ted

I still think the original set with Threepio and Artoo was the best!

Artoo looked cute with reindeer antlers! :banana

LOL, Some Exclusive. I think the Jawas were a limited edition of about 25,000 pieces. LMAO.

There are 4 Holiday figure sets now with Vader.

Thanks,
Mike
:ted

mrichards2002 said:
LOL, Some Exclusive. I think the Jawas were a limited edition of about 25,000 pieces. LMAO.

I know what you mean. That seems to be the trend nowadays. As long as the run in under 50,000, it is definitely limited :mwaha

Back