My JOKER HOT TOYS video showcase.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great vid review man !!!!!!!!!! it's a real kick@$$ figure! now the wait for tdk suit bats and br joker!

Great video bro, you definetely have some great skills with the camera and editing! Forget the figure the video was VERY well put together, bravo!

Great video bro, you definetely have some great skills with the camera and editing! Forget the figure the video was VERY well put together, bravo!

thanks man !!
I wish I gad the THE DARK KNIGHT on dvd so I could of use better fottage.

I had to use the trailers for the clips and it was hard to work with it but turned out pretty good.

I think that's the best I've ever seen the figure look. Now I'm really excited to get this guy! Great video!

thanks for all your comments guys !!
I am so glad you liked the video.
cant wait for TDK costume and bank rober joker.

ohh yeaa my friend is getting original costume HT so I will be doing the video of him as well.

great video?? i think its just so so normal.. nothing great bout panning a camera from down to up, changing poses of the figure... n incorporating some scenes from the trailer... no offence.. n this is not a personal attack whatsoever but i dun think the guys are being honest to u solidsnake... nice effort though... hope u can take some honesty from me...

Awesome vid Solid! :rock Cannot wait to get this figure!
You are GREAT with a camera!
And I'm being totaly honest.
And i know that everyone else was too. Don't listen to Samster. :monkey3

great video?? i think its just so so normal.. nothing great bout panning a camera from down to up, changing poses of the figure... n incorporating some scenes from the trailer... no offence.. n this is not a personal attack whatsoever but i dun think the guys are being honest to u solidsnake... nice effort though... hope u can take some honesty from me...

I think you would fit in real nice in the TDK NEW COSTUME tread. You have alot of potential there. :lol

My comment was on how well the editing was done, it wasn't just a video of a camera panning up and down. The music and timing was everything, I was being honest, it was a GREAT video.

Back