• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking For Legolas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FuriousAngel2100

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!
I'm new here, as well as the expensive world of Weta LOTR collecting so you've probably never heard of me before unless I inquired about something you were selling :naughty .

Anyways, I'm looking for a Legolas Statue. Sorry, i have nothing to trade. I've watched them sell on ebay for considerably less than the $125 retail price, so perhaps I can find a good deal here? Someone help me. I need to stop drooling on my keyboard.

Please contact me if you got something

[email protected]
AIM-xfa2100x
Xanga-www.xanga.com/fa2100 :legolas :wave

Welcome to the boards, and I noticed you are in Rochester NY, I was born there -- cool! :cool:

Ebay may be your best bet for Legolas, it doesn't get much cheaper than that.

Yay go Rochester!!!

Yeah i've seen the sales on ebay. Problem is, I don't recall winning a single bid without Buy it Now (-_-) *sigh*

Given that the BIN prices are so low, you may just want to use that option. :wacky

jimmyjamesf said:
Legolas Statue $90.00

The link above will take you to my site I have legolas for $90.00 and if you use the code SSfreaks I put up for the new board it will give you 5% off that.

Go for it FuriousAngel2100, the Godfather has offered you a great deal there !

Shell
x

P.s, Welcome to the Boards, I'm sure you'll love it here.
x

AARRGHH!!!
Guys i swear to you I must have the worst luck imaginable. I called up my friend (the one with a paypal account) only to find that he just emptied it on a new ipod nano. :google

Even worse, he doesn't attend the same school so meetings are rare. My parents don't approve of spending my cash on "dolls" so I have to do things the sneaky way. Tell em i got it at a yard sale for like $25. :naughty

so basically, i can't buy anything right now, and the price of my beloved Legolas will undoubtedly skyrocket fairly soon and i will be a very sad little boy. *sigh*
I'm gonna try to get some $$ to him by this weekend cause I'll see his mom. I think I'm going to stick it in a xbox game case and tell his mom he wanted to borrow it.

A thousand thanks for tryin to help though guys :bow

-Jonathan

My parents don't approve of spending my cash on "dolls"

Jeeez, and I thought my girlfriend was the only one disapproving of my spending on "dolls"... :mwaha

I wouldn't be too concerned about Lego's price in the near future. Although it is a nice pice, it tells you something that it is still available from SS directly. And that, although he comes from the first series they produced in the LotR line, he's still available everywhere below retail.

I got one in last week directly from them - to replace a "mint" one from Ebay - "mint" in this case meaning: broken quiver and knives...

Im sorry to hear that.....is it broken beyond repair?, cause i might take it off your hands if you didn't return it..........yes im that desperate

btw i thought the Legolas "last chance" on SSWs website just sold out.........

Here are some pictures of the damaged statue:

Side View
Nothing would be visible if you place him like this.

Front View
You see there's a piece missing of the quiver.

Closeup from the back

I've fixed the problem with the knive in the meantime.

The damage is not really big and depending on the viewing angle you may not be able to see it or you may find somebody that could repair it. However, it did bother me long enough to get another one.

PM me if you are interested (anybody else, too :D ). But considering the shipping costs from Switzerland (~$35) you may get a mint one closer to you for cheaper.

Umm im sorry but idk how to PM.....i must be retarded -_-

I really am interested though. Do you have the broken pieces?

Please email me with an estimate+shipping to Rochester NY

thanks.....Jonathan

Back