Very funny, AT&T!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got my cell phone bill for last month. ONE month. $541.

Coincidentally (yeah, right), this is the first bill I've received since they stopped the "Call Detail Billing" that itemizes every individual call during a billing cycle on my Statement.

Nice try, ya batards. :emperor

:lol

I just got my cell phone bill for last month. ONE month. $541.

Coincidentally (yeah, right), this is the first bill I've received since they stopped the "Call Detail Billing" that itemizes every individual call during a billing cycle on my Statement.

Nice try, ya batards. :emperor

:lol

What a joke! :lol:lol:lol

Greedy bastardos!

Oh, I know exactly what it is. They "accidentally" counted M2M (mobile-to-mobile) and some Nights & Weekend minutes towards my Anytime Minutes, causing me to go 900+ minutes over my plan (at .40 cents a minute). There is NO WAY this is legit.

I'm calling right now and emulating this guy and straightening them out, post haste:
300leonidas.jpg

I just wonder how many people they get to actually fall for this?

I'd buy an unlimited plan if my bill was that high. Mine is $50 a month and I never use up my minutes. I'm lucky to use any! :lol

They tried doing the same thing to me when I changed my plan a few years ago, they were charging me for mobile-to-mobile and night and weekend minutes. My bill was $1000, nice try. :lol I went back and forth for three weeks, talking to a multitude of morons, until finally one day ONE lovely girl was able to fix it and get my bill right in 45 minutes! :D

Ours went up a bit too...better make a call. It was about $50 higher....not a whole lot but definitely worth giving them a ring.

Wow, sucks to hear this may be a problem for some of you guys too.

Word of advice, when you call and state your case request that the customer service rep create a CAF (Credit Authorization Form) for whatever amount will take your bill back down to where it should have been.

Back