SSC 1:1 Busts Get Into MLB Playoff Spirit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
It amuses me, so thought I'd share :lol this is how they look on my desk right now.

0191.jpg

0192.jpg

Love the Palpatine with the sweatshirt! :lol

This pic was actually taken months ago but it seems appropriate for the thread.

vr79qv.jpg

How did you get that sweatshirt on over Yoda's ears, MaulFan?

Just pulled, it's a XXL, it's a t-shirt too so has more give in the material. He looks a little goofy, I had to pad him cuz of his hand pose, a female coworker walked by and said ooh looks like Yoda's got a little bulge there, I just could look at that everytime I turn around to get up from my cubicle lol, so now he's fat like Santa.

Love the Palpatine with the sweatshirt! :lol

This pic was actually taken months ago but it seems appropriate for the thread.

vr79qv.jpg

Very nice, I'm trying to think of something to add to my Crumb 1:1 too, maybe my 04 WS pennant in his hands, head won't take a hat.

Who do you have for a jersey there?

:thwak, bad Loki, it's Nomahhhh :)

I still miss him. He was one of the big reasons the Sox are my favorite team. Just fell in love with the way he played (and his little idiosyncrencies at the plate :D) Kinda hard not to root for the Dodgers in the NL. How weird would it be fore him and Manny to go back to Boston for the WS? :horror

I still miss him. He was one of the big reasons the Sox are my favorite team. Just fell in love with the way he played (and his little idiosyncrencies at the plate :D) Kinda hard not to root for the Dodgers in the NL. How weird would it be fore him and Manny to go back to Boston for the WS? :horror

That'd be very interesting, Manny at least, that's fresh, Nomar's been gone awhile.

And ya, talk about idiosyncrencies, he had to have taken like 10 mintues after every pitch to readjust his ^^^^, there were times I was like "^^^^ing step into the box already," :lol. I have no idea if he still bats like that, but it was something. I have to say, all of the broken bones i've seen in baseball, no injury will trouble me as much as seeing him rip his groin, that was brutal to watch.

Back