My first Bowen statue, VENOM!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWitchKing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Azog would always tell me how good these statues were. Finally after seeing the finishing touches on Venom, I knew he had to be the first Marvel piece to hit my place. Venom was always a favorite baddie from Marvel I loved, cant wait for the Carnage statue. Oh and trust me, Azog was not kidding, these statues are awesome! For better pics, visit Azogs site for pictures of his own Venom.

https://www.azogscollection.com/azogsgallery/index.php

For now, here are my pics,

img06789ja.jpg

img06769yf.jpg

img06751uq.jpg

Fube, thats a picture I bought at SDCC for 10 bucks. I dont remember the name of the guy but he was at the start of a new comic book and was selling many of his originals for. There were many newbie artists around but this guys pictures caught my attention that I even got it framed as soon as I got home. It's some character just writing lots of mixed sentences, phrases and nonsense on the wall. Looks really pyschotic. :rock

Bodie The Cursed said:
Deadly Dagger wants to copy me.. :cool:

I have the Black Chrome Ghost Rider and it looks TIT!!!! :horror

We all want to copy you Bodie! :moon :fart :banana

Last edited:
What I wouldnt buy if I had all the money in the world!! This was always one of my favourite baddies! Allthough I've always loved Carnage more :love

so bowen doesnt suck afterall? :lol:rolleyes:

:lol When did I say that Bowen sucked?! I'm sure I've said that I wasn't too fond of them, but then again I'm not too familiar with their pieces either :eek:

I've been seeing more and more Bowen stuff lately and it's been catching my eye :) the only thing that I don't like too much about Bowen is the size isn't too large.... And they don't use mixed media like the SS PF's. But none the less Bowen has some good stuff :)

Back