How do you plan on displaying the HT Tumbler?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obs

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I have already pre ordered this from Toys2 and now I am having second thoughts, and I can't cancel, I don't want to pay 10%. I just realized how huge this thing is going to be, 28 inches long and 18 inches wide, how do you guys plan on displaying this beast? It won't even fit in any display cabinet.

Well I'm planning on getting a huge display cabinet for die-casts, this, the pod and the figures all in glass shelves with spotlights beaming from above. It might sit somewhere sideways near the middle bottom.

Something along those lines.

asp_jpg.asp
asp_jpg.asp

Man you would need alot of space to fit in the Tumbler,im not getting it because its so friggin huge,or else i would have gotten it.

vodoun where can you buy a display case like that?

if I end up going throught with it I'll have to put it on one of my shelves but have it at an angle. hope the wheels/axles are strong enough to support it. going to have to make something to prop it up on. we'll see. :D

all i have is 1 detolf case to display my figures and the only figures displayed atm are the wolf cleaner kit and bb suit batman..

Still have joker in box as well as mgs4 medicom old snake.

Ill need another detolf case to display the stuff i have coming, HT machiko,
2x dk suit bats, Batpod.. and.. emmm tumbler... im getting it, but i have no ^^^^ing idea how or where im going to display this piece i'll have to head out to ikea and find a wide and huge display case along the lines of that Vodoun posted above..

im putting it in the center of a big tea table in the living room downstairs or keep it in the box until i get my own house someday

The problem i have is that i've also got the SS Jabba set as well as big pieces like ED209 & the Poweloader...I was thinking about this the other day and i think i will end up making a custom display cabinet for these pieces...I might be wrong but i dont think theres anything out there on the market big enough?

I'll take photos of it then put it back in its box until I have enough money to build another room in the house :)

I wonder if there's anyone here who plans to get more than one just to be able to customize a battle damaged version :D

dont know if i will display it. might just get it for the sake of having it in the collection. none of my stuff is under glass anyway. i keep my house very clean.:D so i might just get a big end table and through it in the corner of my TV room and slap the tumbler on top of it. maybe stand a batman in front of it.

i'm planning on building a 7 foot by 7 foot diorama to house all the Hot Toys products. The plan is to build part of Gotham suit with street lamps etc... and maybe even a part of the batcave. it will be an epic project and will take a long time to build, but i'm excited about it.

it will hold the batmobile, batpod, original suit batman, dark knight suit batman, joker, bank robber joker, and Two-Face.

i'm planning on building a 7 foot by 7 foot diorama to house all the Hot Toys products. The plan is to build part of Gotham suit with street lamps etc... and maybe even a part of the batcave. it will be an epic project and will take a long time to build, but i'm excited about it.

it will hold the batmobile, batpod, original suit batman, dark knight suit batman, joker, bank robber joker, and Two-Face.

Are you going to have someone build that for you?

Sounds great!

yeah, that sounds sweet....cant wait to see the pictures of the finished project!!:rock2

Back