Revenge of the Sith Video Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jlcmsu

I'm trying to decide if I want to pre-order it now or if I want to wait and just buy it that day. What all your thoughts?

No worries of it selling out....I do not think it would make a big difference

anyone know if this will eventually get a PC release?

also, what's the POV of the characters? i really hate those games that scroll from left to right like jedi power battles.

I went ahead and pre ordered it for an in store pick up. Figured that way all I gotta do is walk in and bam I can turn around and leave :banana

I will have to check this game out.

Personally I would like another Rouge Squadron.

See, I like the SW games like on the SNES that you could battle and use Lightsabers. Knights of the old Republic for X-Box you could of course but I have a PS2 so that took me out. The others it looked as if you didn't get to play and use the main guys along with their lightsabers. So this one looks awesome not only cause of the graphics but also cause you get to battle with lightsabers.

re:

yeah Xbox is the way to go for star wars games!!!

republic commando :bow :bow :bow :bow

Knights of the old republic 1 & 2 :bow :bow :bow

Battlefront :bow :bow

Jedi academy :bow :bow

Clone wars :bow :bow

either way cant wait to get this game also....not sure if i wanna play it and beat it before the movie comes out or if i should wait. :thud

Re: re:

Yeah, X-Box has PS2 beat in that regard thats for sure. Wish PS2 and Lucas would come together on something to get more games like this out.

I cant wait till they do another republic commando game, that game rocked.

I didn't like republic commando that much, the single player game was very short, and my damn guys kept walking into my line of fire. :bang The whole time I was wishing I was playing The similar, but far superior Halo instead. :rock

I loved the only bad thing about I thought was the game was a little short.

re

yeah RC was awesome!! but way way way to short...it was so addicting that i beat it in like 12 hourse (spread over 2 days) :lol ...but man i couldnt put down the controller.

lets hope the next one will be longer and more bad ass. Imagine in the next one maybe itll be set after EP3 and theres a mission where you take out some high priority Jedi :thud :rock

Re: re

Just bring me more games where you can fight as Jedi, Vader, etc. and I'll buy them.

Here is an article on the game.

Revenge of the Sith Video Game Article

A couple of cool things mentioned in the article.

Confirmed fighters are Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, General Grievous, Count Dooku and Grievous' Droid Bodyguard. But we've seen the Emperor on some poster art and also expect Yoda and Episode I, II and III's fight choreographer to make appearances alongside Darth Vader himself. In terms of maps, expect 15 different venues that range from a Jedi temple, to a volcanic lava field, to Palpatine's office, some hangar bays, a starship command room, and more.

23 sequences of EP3 film (for a total of 12 minutes) introduce and close all of these levels of destruction. They also immediately segue in and out of actual gameplay, creating a more seamless cut. But, a few CG sequences are sometimes employed to smooth out the transitions.

Whats cool about all the new SW games is Lucas finally move Lucas games and films all into the same building now. So they have direct communication with each other to help make a more solid game.

Yeah, I saw that during an interview during 60 mins. I have to admit though being able to play some buddies using Vader is gonna be very cool though. This game looks just awesome can't wait for May 5th.

yea J Im getting it also on May 5th.
Another thing I really liked about R.C. is the fact that it leads right into ROTS, I hope they include Delta Squad in the Movie!:vik

Back