What Hot Toys TDK figures are you getting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which TDK figures are you getting

• Total voters

The Tuggernaut

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figured I'd make a thread of which TDK figures people are getting.
So it's simple, which ones are you getting?

Oh and I'm getting all of them.

I have two v1 Jokers, one BB Bats and my TDK Bats is on the way. I have a preorder for my first BR Joker already 'locked in' and will buy a second as soon as it shows up 'in hand' on eBay. Will be getting Two Face and will definitely be in for a Gordon, a Scarecrow and any other versions of The Joker. So I voted 'all of them'. :D

hm, was there no chance to get a poll where we can choose one ore two points at the same time?

I'm getting tdk-bats and br-joker. i would also like to have 2-face, but I'm passing for the bat-pod...

getting all of them, and getting multiples of the bank robber, and new costume, because my younger brother wants one :< cha ching $$$$$$ =/

I'm getting the TDK Batman, Joker V1 & bank robber and the Tumbler.
Undecided on the Batpod and I'll see what the Two face figure looks like first.

Oh got the new sculpt for the original Batman too.

Last edited:
Both Batmans, Both Jokers, and Batpod, still iffy on Two Face. Tumbler is definitely out of my budget

I already had BB bats, so I just bought the new original Bats heasculpt to upgrade it,
I got the Joker and will get the Bank Robber headsculpt once it's out, I don't think I would get 2 Face...I have to see pics of it first...

Back