Sauron heading to the UK !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adoptedscot

You wish it, I dish it...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm posting this message on behalf on Gwaihir who just sent me an email to say that their SS Account shows the Sauron Statue was shipped to them in the UK on 7th Sept 05.

Just to let everyone know the big guy is on his way !!!

Shell
x

orc brute said:
does that mean all the u/k orders will be fullfilled ?

I don't fully understand what you mean OB.I'm sorry it's probably me just not reading it right.Do you mean an order you have placed or are you on the waitlist?

The message I got from Gwaihir states that their SS Account shows Sauron as shipped on 7th Sept to the UK
I would take that as SS are processing orders for the UK and shipping them too, so if you have Sauron on order from SS you may soon receive him.
Check your account to see your own personal order status with them.

If you are on the Waitlist for Sauron you will also need to check your account to see whether your reservation has been converted to an order or not.

shell
x

on my sideshow account it says item shipped on the 7 sept,before in the past when i see it says item shipped it takes another week to get it,so im hopeing this week it will be delivered,but i hate waiting for polystone,it worse than being in the dentist chair :banghead

hi shell ,yes i do have sauron on order , i am new to the board so i did not fully understand the original post , i am bit of a slow learner .
i will go and check my ss acount , fingers crossed .thanks.

Sorry OB, my bad, I meant no offence :angelsmil .
Was just a bit confused, it's been a long day for me :sick .

Great news for all that are getting them !. :joy

Personally I don't think there's going to be enough Sauron's to go round despite the 9500 ES.
IMO of course.

Shell
x

As I posted in one of the other Sauron Threads I got my shipping notice a few days ago, just checked my account and it too gives the date shipped as the 7th.

I'm curious to see what numbers the UK people will be getting, the highest number I've seen mentioned on the boards so far is in the 200's.

And My account says also shipped on the 7th.
And i'm from The Netherlands.

O.... Sauron is coming... Now we get a dark lord in The Netherlands.
And we have a dark lord in our country (Balkenende) like Harry Potter.
No it's not a dark lord, he is more like a Hobbit.

Looks like I'll have to put up another shelf for this guy.
I had to give him his own corner because the UC Sauron helm is so tall,....he doesn't do anything 'small' does he!

Hi guys, I registered yesterday and have been visiting the old board for a while now, thought its about time that I joined in.

see you around the boards :cool:

Link
ocarina.gif

re

Welcome to the Board Link.

I too am from London, so no doubt we'll be getting Sauron at the same time.
Rev

Mine says the 8th... thought I was early this time, but... anyway... He's on his way upnorth
:banana

thanks for the welcome revilal,

I got an Email saying that it would be arriving in the European warehouse within the next 14 days along with the Green Goblin, ...that was 10 days ago, so not long ;)

Link said:
thanks for the welcome revilal,

I got an Email saying that it would be arriving in the European warehouse within the next 14 days along with the Green Goblin, ...that was 10 days ago, so not long ;)

no probs... no doubt you will overhaul my postcount soon.
I haven't received an email yet :confused: but my online account says it has been shipped (rather processed) on 28-8-05.
Can only be a good thing I suppose... :)
Bout time SSW showed us Europeans some delivery love

Back