Eagle Eye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ween

Wahooooo!!!!
Reaction score
Eagle Eye opened yesterday, did anyone see it? I was thinking of going to see it tomorrow and was wondering if it was worthwhile.

It's been getting some decent reviews. Aside from the preposterous premise, it's not a bad little action thriller. Shia hasn't yet proved to me that he's the not the second coming of Hayden Christiansen, but he was okay here. Billy bob is great and the action sequences are pretty good.

Just saw this today and I thought it was really good. Shia is really starting to grow on me and I love Michelle Monaghan so that was a plus going in. The plot may seem far fetched to most, but it worked for me. It's a fast paced and intelligent movie with lots of great action and I really enjoyed it.

It's been getting some decent reviews. Aside from the preposterous premise, it's not a bad little action thriller. Shia hasn't yet proved to me that he's the not the second coming of Hayden Christiansen, but he was okay here. Billy bob is great and the action sequences are pretty good.

I don't think Shia could ever be that annoying--really I think the problem with Hayden Christiansen is his ridiculously annoying voice.

I...like Shia. If you've seen any interviews of him, you could see how intelligent and knowledgeable he is of the film process and director intricacies. I've only been able to tolerate Hayden Christiansen in one film: Shattered Glass, and that's only because his role in that film fits his acting style like a glove.

Anyway, I'm catching Eagle Eye tomorrow. Hope it's half-decent. Spielberg has been teaming up with Shia a lot as of late, but the results haven't been stellar, just good, overall.

I actually like Shia (always said he would be the next "IT" actor), but felt that the movie was a rip off a few Will Smith movies, and entertaining, but you knew you have been there and seen that more than enough times to thoroughly enjoy this film.

P.S. I said it actor.. not another word for manure. ;)

I actually like Shia (always said he would be the next "IT" actor), but felt that the movie was a rip off a few Will Smith movies, and entertaining, but you knew you have been there and seen that more than enough times to thoroughly enjoy this film.

P.S. I said it actor.. not another word for manure. ;)

Eli!!!! Waddup!? :D

j/k Loved them all but the least USA can do if mention where they got the idea from.

yeah, I noticed that too.. they get no credit.. they make it seem like it was there genius idea.... and plus infernal affairs made the departed look like poop.

Back