MR September Email

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini-Rock

Super Freak
Reaction score
Saw this over on the RS boards:

"HOT NEW PRODUCTS ON SALE IN SEPTEMBER!
Lookout for these exciting new products that will be available for ordering later this month.
Keep an eye out for the e-mails announcing when they will be available for ordering!
Star Wars:
Obi-Wan Kenobi EpI Lightsaber Elite Edition
From our exciting new license:
Disney's The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe:
Peter's Sword Limited Edition Prop Replica
White Witch's Wand Limited Edition Prop Replica
Peter's Sword Letter Opener
Peter's Christmas Gift Scaled Replica
Lucy's Christmas Gift Scaled Replica
Susan's Christmas Gift Scaled Replica
Stay tuned for more information!
NEW ARRIVALS SHIPPING THIS MONTH:
Have you placed your order yet? Don't miss out on these highly sought after products arriving this month!
AT-AT Imperial Walker EpV Signature Edition
Darth Vader EpIII Lightsaber Limited Edition
Darth Tyranus EpIII Lightsaber Scaled Replica
IN STOCK
If you're looking for instant gratification, check out the list below to find out what's in stock and ready to ship now.
Aliens, Predator, Alien v Predator
Predator Spear Limited Edition
Aliens Motion Tracker Limited Edition (Almost Sold Out!)
Alien vs Predator Hybrid Limited Edition (Hurry-Last few units left!)
Disney:
Cinderella Glass Slipper Limited Edition
Mouseketeer Ears Limited Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean Coin Set
Pirates of the Caribbean Necklace
Star Trek:
Klingon Disruptor Limited Edition (Almost Sold Out!)
TOS Tricorder Limited Edition (Almost Sold Out!)
Star Wars:
Princess Leia Blaster EpIV Signature Edition (Hurry-Last few units left!)
Rebel Blaster EpIV Limited Edition (Limited Quantities In Stock!)
Storm Trooper BlasterEpIV Limited Edition (Almost Sold Out!)
Darth Sidious EpIII Lightsaber Limited Edition
Obi Wan EpIII Scaled Replica
Anakin EpIII Scaled Replica
Snowspeeder EpV Studio Scale (Limited Quantities In Stockt!)
LUKE EPISODE IV ELITE EDITION WAITING LIST:
We are unable to fulfill orders on the Waiting List for the Luke EpIV Elite Edition. This item is completely sold out. With the upcoming Obi Elite, please order early to ensure your best chances at securing one of our most requested items.
HELMET UPDATE:
Clone Trooper, Special Ops, and Shock Trooper Helmets have been delayed to early 2006 due to unforeseen production delays. We apologize for the delay but want to ensure that you receive the very best, high-quality replicas you have come to expect from Master Replicas."

Too bad about the helmets, but, hopefully the Vader helmet will still be coming this year.

Beat me to it Mini. Just got mine and was going to post about the helmet delay. Not unexpected though.

Of course, it no longer affects me as I have now decided to not collect the helms and have cancelled my preorders.

Hmm, no announcement on when Wedge's Snowspeeder will be available? And why would they release a 2nd snowspeeder before making something like an X-Wing, TIE Fighter, or Falcon?

Jesseawilson said:
I thought that Wedge speeder was just a one off for a contest?

Jesse

Wedge's Snowspeeder is just for the contest. The contest states that it has a worldwide ES of 1! :horror It's too bad, since I would have surely bought one.

On another note, the AT-AT is FINALLY arriving!!!!! I have one on order with Bob.

That sucks about the helmets, I have the Shock and Special Ops both on order. I'm sure the Star Corps will be delayed as well. On the other hand, I don't have to worry about money right now after this delay! :joy The AT-AT and the 2 helms would be over $2k all hitting within a 2 month period.

Saurons I said:
And why would they release a 2nd snowspeeder before making something like an X-Wing, TIE Fighter, or Falcon?

The Falcon and a Y-Wing are both on tap for '06. The Falcon will surely cost over $2,000 and up to $3,000 if they are able to get Harrison Ford to sign it.

The Y-Wing should be less than $1,500 (around the price of an AT-AT) I would think.

I've also heard that a TIE fighter is in the works after that.

You're right. It's part of the MR sweepstakes and is a one-of-a-kind SS model.

EDIT - el beat me to it. :)

Mini-Rock said:
Saw this over on the RS boards:

Clone Trooper, Special Ops, and Shock Trooper Helmets have been delayed to early 2006

Praise de Lawd! These on the horizion were enough to push me over the edge. :horror
Now I have a bit of temporary breathing room! :joy To order more stuff... :banghead

JSAuctionService said:
Praise de Lawd! These on the horizion were enough to push me over the edge. :horror
Now I have a bit of temporary breathing room! :joy To order more stuff... :banghead

Agreed JS! As I stated above I have an AT-AT SE coming this month, so I would possibly have had to cancel my Sauron order to pick him up later.

The only problem with the delay to 1st quarter means that now the Predator maquette, Shock Troop helm, Special Ops helm, Obi-Wan Exclusive, and General Grievous Exclusive all hit the same quarter. :google I'm so glad that LOTR is ending!!!!!

elwood49 said:
Agreed JS! As I stated above I have an AT-AT SE coming this month, so I would possibly have had to cancel my Sauron order to pick him up later.

The only problem with the delay to 1st quarter means that now the Predator maquette, Shock Troop helm, Special Ops helm, Obi-Wan Exclusive, and General Grievous Exclusive all hit the same quarter. :google I'm so glad that LOTR is ending!!!!!

Those all may be scheduled to hit in the same quarter, but I'll bet money that
some or many of them get delayed again. That'll be a good thing once again!

I have heard they might up it a little, say 100 for a total of 1200. But nothing in terms of reliable. It is however going to be the same price.

Jesse

LOTRFan said:
Any rumors as to the edition size on Obi Wan? :dunno

It's either going to be 1000 or 1250. At this point I would lean towards it being 1250.

In reading my email it also doesn't seem to be limited to only CS members, is that also the case? :confused:

LOTRFan said:
In reading my email it also doesn't seem to be limited to only CS members, is that also the case? :confused:

It will be limited to CS members. Even if it weren't, CS members get to preorder early on every piece, and this one will sell out extremely quickly (should be even quicker than the Luke EE).

Sir Tristram said:
Yeah, I think so too...1000 for the US and 250 for overseas.

I don't think they made a distinction last time. I think they would hard pressed to limit the enitre world outside the US to 250. There would be a revolt. Probably 1250 to whomever first come.

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
I don't think they made a distinction last time. I think they would hard pressed to limit the enitre world outside the US to 250. There would be a revolt. Probably 1250 to whomever first come.

Jesse

I know that r2dtoys in the UK is the overseas supplier of the Luke EE. I think that they apparently got 250 of the 1000 offered. Here it is on their site:

https://www.r2dtoys.com/store/store...rch=&sub_category=-1&sub_category2=-1&id=1824

I can't tell you if EU customers were allowed to buy the Luke EE direct from MR or not, though. I just assumed that they had to deal with the 250 allotment.

1500 posts! :joy

elwood49 said:
and this one will sell out extremely quickly (should be even quicker than the Luke EE).

Really, I guess it is possible, but do you really think that a prequel saber (and one that is only in one film) is more popular than the first saber to ever appear in SW? Hmmm, we'll see... :cool:

LOTRFan said:
Really, I guess it is possible, but do you really think that a prequel saber (and one that is only in one film) is more popular than the first saber to ever appear in SW? Hmmm, we'll see... :cool:

Maybe, but you can make your own Graflex Luke ANH EE and have the exact same thing that was used on screen rather than a replica. I know many collector's chose a real Graflex instead which is truly as close to the original as you can get. The Obi-Wan TPM EE will see out very fast since many newer collector's missed out on the Obi-Wan AOTC LE.

I will be passing on the Obi-Wan EE since I don't collect the EE's, and I already have the original MR Obi-Wan AOTC LE saber.

Back