Hot Toys Scarecrow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_killing_joke

Freaked Out
Reaction score
What are the chances of this happening?

If it did how satisifying would you find the figure? It is after all a guy in a suit with a sack over his head! Don't get me wrong I would love one but would it be as easy a sell as the Batman figures or the Joker figures?

Would you prefer the Batman Begins straightjacket version?

Just curious.

i would love to see a version... any version...

Hot Toys dropped the ball on this one.

Maybe they will, just once the current ones are released and done. I can't imagine them missing him out. :dunno
x :peace

I would buy it. It is just a guy in a suit, but I can't help but think that Hot Toys would make an outstanding mask that would make this figure worth buying.

I'd buy one, If HT made it, it would have Scarecrow with the suit, and the straight jacket I'm sure, the Jacket goes on right over his suit, no need to rehash on that one.

I just hope the mask is sculpted and not cloth.

No SC in a suit would be stupid. They need to make him how he was at the end of BB. In his straitjacket.

I use to think that HT might make a scarecrow, but I can't really see them make anything more.

I wouldn't mind seeing Scarecrow as long as he has a removible straight jacket, sculpted mask and removable alternate Dr. Crane head with Cillian Murphy likeness.

Would definitely buy one - although I agree he needs a sculpted mask, straight jacket, regular jacket and alternate Dr. Crane head.

If the Scarecrow would be done it'd be the TDK version because that is where the license is but I have a feeling that it'd be a make up for the BB fans who didn't get one and so one of his accessories would probably be a straight jacket and loose mask.

Back