Move Over Cave Troll!..i'm The Daddy Now!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURINS~BANE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Move Over Cave Troll...I'm The Daddy Now!!

img39647gw.jpg

Last edited:
Cavey has always been my favorite and most impressive statue. I have not gotten my Sauron yet, but it looks like he will be supplanted.

I know there was discussion on this somewhere else, but I think Sauron is not to scale with most of the other 1/4 scale figures. He looks more like 1/6 scale. But then again, some of the pieces like Balrog aren't to scale either. Most of the character figures are to the same scale though.

Dam TB you posted the pic straight and its a huge pic when done that way :google

He is a exremly massive piece and just dwarfs my poor CT. I know I have a new #1 piece!!

Sauron is 1/6 scale like all the character statues. Only the busts and helms are 1/4 scale.

Hi any chance of a photo like this one but beside, say a Galadriel statue or similar, we don't all own Cave trolls unfortunately so scale not that clear to me at least! Thanks!! :wacky

Anyone happen to have a pic of Sauron with the Big Balrog and or the Wiki statue? I have never had the cave troll so those two are the biggest ones I can think of. I think someone also might have taken a pick of him with the ML.

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
Anyone happen to have a pic of Sauron with the Big Balrog and or the Wiki statue? I have never had the cave troll so those two are the biggest ones I can think of. I think someone also might have taken a pick of him with the ML.

Jesse

I'd like to see one with the Balrog.

WrathofSauron said:
Hi any chance of a photo like this one but beside, say a Galadriel statue or similar, we don't all own Cave trolls unfortunately so scale not that clear to me at least! Thanks!! :wacky

I can probably get one of him and galadriel today. There is a pic of him with Pippin in a thread here on the board.

jlcmsu said:
I'd like to see one with the Balrog.

Well ship your Sauron to me, and I'll gladly snap a picure or two for ya! :naughty

It does put it in perspective for me - anything that dwarfs the Cave Troll that badly is damned big! :horror

We're getting a LOT of mighty big statues these days, and I couldn't be happier. :wacky

If only the Fell Beast and the upcoming Mordor Troll were bigger........ :crying

JSAuctionService said:
If only the Fell Beast and the upcoming Mordor Troll were bigger........ :crying

I actually got the Fell Beast last week, and I absolutely love it! I know that most people knock it because of its size, but it seriously is one of my favorite pieces. Yes, I would like a HUGE one, but it looks so cool turned sideways and displayed in profile. The fins and spikes are awesome. I placed the Baby Rog sideways on his base, and they look awesome together on the same shelf. Their bases are the same size.

I also have Shelob, and I can't wait for the BT and the Mumak to complete my mini-beast display. I'll have all 5 together and it will look great!

Last edited:
I have actually recently aquired the Fell Beast statue as well and it will be arriving today. I had originally sold mine that I bought from SS because I was so dissapointed in the size of it. It was the first statue in that scale and I was dissapointed. Then once they released all the other beasts in a similar scale I found myself regreting it. I never even took the first one out of the box so I am really excited to get my first look at it. The entire reason I bought it was to go with my balrog. I am hoping they will look great together.

Jesse

JSAuctionService said:
Well ship your Sauron to me, and I'll gladly snap a picure or two for ya! :naughty

It does put it in perspective for me - anything that dwarfs the Cave Troll that badly is damned big! :horror

How about you ship me your Balrog and I'll take the pics. :horror

Yup!! I toally agree with that. I have Sauron next to the CT as you know on top of my PC desk and looking up at Sauron is really pretty cool.

WrathofSauron said:
Yes J I did see the one with Pippin but I thought the angle of this photo was great and would love to see similar thanks :banana

No problem will try and get it up a little later.

I really need to get me one of these...

If i didn't have to pay for a lot of wedding stuff soon - I'd be getting Sauron.

Hopefully some appear on the wait list in a few months!

Hi Jl and thanks for posting but yet again I can't see graphics this is insane whats different around here some graphics load easily others not at all!! I'm on PC using Firefox and have tried IE as well and still no pix, very annoying!! :banghead :banghead

Funny thing about that image...

The position of the Cave Troll and Berserker is sorta funny...looks like Papa Cave Troll is dragging his reluctant Berserker kid somewhere...

K - going back to work now

Back