two batmans?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, interesting, based solely on looks, Hammer doesn't seem like a good Wayne, he looks too pretty, I can't imagine taking him seriously as a tough guy.

he looks too much like hayden christensen.. from the picture they had of him in the article. but if the reports of him being 6'5 is true he is at a REALLY good and intimidating height for batman.

He reminds me of Hayden and a bit like the general manager of the Boston Red Sox.

Regardless of actor, I'll be curious to see how Batman's costume is portrayed.

I hope these guys can act.. I know brody would be a nice quirky flash.. but I hope the whole cast can act.. I honestly don't want this movie to flop. they should make it like the dini/timm cartoons.

Since this in an ensemble super-hero movie, I doubt we'll see very much of Bruce Wayne.

from this picture he could pass for a wayne.
twobatmans.jpg

He's 6'5" what look are they going for? Myers from Zombies Halloween? WOW! Thats really tall! Should be interesting nonetheless.

He reminds me of Hayden and a bit like the general manager of the Boston Red Sox.

Regardless of actor, I'll be curious to see how Batman's costume is portrayed.

I hope like a fabric/carbon fiber/ fiber glasss look like in Batman: arkham asylum the new game..

and celtic I think they're talking about how to disarm guns.

Too young!!!!! Hammers like 22, Batman I was like 28 when he started. Doesn't look like a bad choice however based on looks alone. But too young nontheless.

And WB please don't do this film until after Nolan decides for sure if he's going to do a third film. People are dumb and I don't want to explain to people that it's two different universes. I had enough of a hard time when Begins came out and people were b#@ching that Joe Chill killed Waynes parents not the Joker. YAARGHHH

Too young!!!!! Hammers like 22, Batman I was like 28 when he started. Doesn't look like a bad choice however based on looks alone. But too young nontheless.

And WB please don't do this film until after Nolan decides for sure if he's going to do a third film. People are dumb and I don't want to explain to people that it's two different universes. I had enough of a hard time when Begins came out and people were b#@ching that Joe Chill killed Waynes parents not the Joker. YAARGHHH

Ever have to tell someone it's not a remake?

As I said in the Superman thread - this is just an actor talking about a dead project. WB has said Justice League is on hold.

And this guy is the star of Reaper (if that article is correct), which is a decent show, but I wouldn't have thought of him for Bruce Wayne from that show. I don't recognize him from those pics and I've seen every episode of Reaper.

As I said in the Superman thread - this is just an actor talking about a dead project. WB has said Justice League is on hold.

And this guy is the star of Reaper (if that article is correct), which is a decent show, but I wouldn't have thought of him for Bruce Wayne from that show. I don't recognize him from those pics and I've seen every episode of Reaper.

I am thinking that he might be on Reaper this year as a new character but he was not in it or played the lead last year. It just says he is in Vancouver currently shooting Reaper not that he is the star of it.

I am thinking that he might be on Reaper this year as a new character but he was not in it or played the lead last year. It just says he is in Vancouver currently shooting Reaper not that he is the star of it.

You're right, the star is Bret Harrison. The article said he was playing the son of the devil, so I guess that's a major spoiler since the lead character is also the son of the devil.

Back