Presidential Debate Tonight - Obama vs. McCain.... DING, DING, DING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Reminder. Starts in just under two hours. I'll be watching fo sho.

My money is on McCain wiping the floor with a stuttering oppponent, but we'll just have to watch and I may have to eat those words.

Should be entertaining regardless.

My money is on McCain wiping the floor with a stuttering oppponent, but we'll just have to watch and I may have to eat those words.

Thanks for the info, troublemaker.:emperor

I'm gonna Tivo it for sure. Plan on doing my normal Friday night thing. The one thing I'm pretty damn sure won't happen is McCain wiping the floor with anything other than himself.

I'm gonna Tivo it for sure. Plan on doing my normal Friday night thing. The one thing I'm pretty damn sure won't happen is McCain wiping the floor with anything other than himself.

I think McCain may be too old to wipe himself any more.

(couldn't resist, now I'm done :monkey3)

I'll be watcing McCain get his ass beaten.....but its all good cause Palin can see Russia from her house. :rotfl

Yeah, I'll be watching this too. Very interested to see how it plays out... still voting for Obama regardless, but I'll enjoy seeing them debate.

Unless I'm mistaken, tonight is a debate on Foreign Policy, which is where Obama flounders and McCain excels, it should be interesting to see how it goes.

yeah obama is in trouble if they make him give a straight direct answer....with no teleprompter.

Unless I'm mistaken, tonight is a debate on Foreign Policy, which is where Obama flounders and McCain excels, it should be interesting to see how it goes.

mcCain thinks czechoslovakia still exists :huh

Just realized the debates from 9:00-10:30..............how the heck are they gonna keep oldtimer McCain up that late?

Why anyone in their right mind would vote for McCain and Palin is beyond me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back