PDA

View Full Version : Bill Murray talks GB 3!!!

Kuzeh
09-26-2008, 02:48 PM
Big News today!!!:banana:banana
From AICN:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/38496

"But tonight he said that he knew "some writers from THE OFFICE" were taking a stab at the script right now (which we already knew) and that he thinks that's a good start. He paused for a few seconds then said that he thinks enough time has passed and that "the wounds from GHOSTBUSTERS 2 are healed" and that he would definitely be into doing another GHOSTBUSTERS movie, stating that the first 40 minutes of the original film is some of the best stuff he's been associated with and the whole shoot was an amazing amount of fun.

He also went on to say that his enthusiasm for Ghostbusters was heightened after recording the voice of Peter Venkman for the video game over the summer. In fact, he said he found himself walking down the street singing the Ghostbusters theme song and then thought people walking around him were going to start yelling at him to "get over yourself, Bill," so he stopped... But the enthusiasm was there."

Nolocke
09-26-2008, 02:49 PM
Don't care if they are all in wheelchairs I want GB3 to happen.:rock

TheObsoleteMan
09-26-2008, 02:57 PM
Don't care if they are all in wheelchairs I want GB3 to happen.:rock

I think seeing the Ghostbusters as old men would be hilarious, they should definitely play up that angle. I think trying to roll them back out like it's business as usual would be a big mistake.

Dr.FeelGood
09-26-2008, 03:14 PM
Hmmm...GB3 with four wheelchair bound heroes...

yup, i can see the poop-sack gags already :D

bcm77
09-26-2008, 04:16 PM
That's great to hear,maybe his renewed enthusiasm for the franchise will mean that he'll be more likely to give consent for his likeness to be used should someone get the rights to make some 1/6 Ghostbusters figures.

Sachiel
09-26-2008, 07:25 PM
I can't see there not being toys for GB3 in any regard.

OSCORP
09-26-2008, 07:56 PM
I'd like to see this.

galactiboy
09-27-2008, 01:22 PM
Lets just hope this means that they will let HT make 1/6 figures from the original film :lecture

a-dev
09-27-2008, 08:42 PM
Ohh thats good news. It'd be great to keep the original cast - why not show them as old men?

Dr.FeelGood
09-28-2008, 02:49 AM
Ohh thats good news. It'd be great to keep the original cast - why not show them as old men?

Unless someone in Hollywood invents a youth formula or one of the guys finds the fountain of youth...i dont think they'd have much of a choice but to show them as old men :P - they are all in thier 50's-60's :P

Kuzeh
09-29-2008, 10:03 AM
Unless someone in Hollywood invents a youth formula or one of the guys finds the fountain of youth...i dont think they'd have much of a choice but to show them as old men :P - they are all in thier 50's-60's :P

It can be done at some extent...
http://www.genarts.com/cust-pics/xmen-magneto-360.jpg

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/images/2006/06/young-xavier-x3.jpg

But I don't think that's going to be the case...

Krypto
09-29-2008, 10:52 AM
If they do this, they should definitely play up the "age" angle. A lot of comedy could be mined from such a situation.

Kuzeh
09-29-2008, 10:55 AM
If they do this, they should definitely play up the "age" angle. A lot of comedy could be mined from such a situation.

True, like with Indy...

a-dev
09-29-2008, 11:21 AM
and the lethal weapon films. Even moreso if they do a fifth as I've heard.