crystal skull dvd gift set (blueray)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
finally available for preorder. blueray with collectable skull from sidehow. doesn't say anything about the gift card, but it looks like just a generic picture with the skull in front.
so i would assume that it's the same giftbox set as what is on the ss site.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFSM2157429&catid=24100

got mine on preorder, don't even own a blueray player yet, but you get the skull and probably gift certificate. the blueray is a added bonus.

Will for sure get this!!! Didn't love the film, but liked it and it's Harrison(GOD)Ford's kind of final hurrah in my eyes unless they make another Indy which I'm kind of doubting.

doesn't say how big that skull is. i'm guessing not life-size, so i might skip it.
still a cool idea, though.
________
Kawasaki en450a

Last edited:
Its 1/4 scale like the Iron Man helmet. Will Blu-Rays from Canada play in US players or PS3s? Are they the same region?

According to Wikipedia, our region includes East Asia (except Mainland China and Mongolia), Southeast Asia, North America, South America and their dependencies.

So yes, they are the same region. And so is Japan, which is nice.

I may order it then from Best Buy Canada. I have no problem owning two different versions of Iron Man but definitely don't need that with this film.

i would never get this one in blueray myself, if it weren't for the helm and gift card. seems a guy starts to get hooked on these silly little gift box sets. i also see that there's one for the big lewboski, and king kong.

I read what you wrote. I was asking whether you actually thought that was a possibility. It just seems like a bizarre reason to give for not buying it.

As far as region goes, all Paramount blu-ray's are region free and will play on any BR player. I've got the US Iron Man and it works perfectly on my UK PS3. Got it 2 weeks before the US release too...

...and my KOTCS BR is already winging it's way to me as I type. Should be here Friday! Not the Best Buys version though, so no skull for me :(

I'll be picking this up. I'm guessing the skull is about 6 or 7 inches? Would that be somewhat accurate?

Oh, I totally want this.

I loved KOTCS, and this seems to be the one Sideshow collectible release on Blu-ray that I'd be willing to splurge for.

And since I have a Region A player anyway, the only problem is that now I have to bother my American family to go get this from Best Buy -- as BB don't ship to Croatia, do they? -- which would mean getting the actual disc quite a bit later. And I want my Indy on Blu! Argh.

I didn't buy the box set. But, I did pick up the movie on Blu-ray today. Got it for free (had a giftcard for FYE), so why not.

Back