• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB : Empire magazine : 100 movie covers : Leon cover

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
The latest issues of Empire have had over 100 different covers. They ranged from loads of awesome movies that have been released over the years.
One of the movies is Leon .

Leon is my favorite all time movie. Now I looked through all the covers in 3 different shops and they seemed to have every cover except the Leon one. :monkey2:monkey2

I would really appreciate anyone checking through the covers at your local shop for the Leon one.
I will pay extra but please don't send me a stupid price.
If you find it I owe you one. :rock:D

I can't find an image of whats on the cover but it basically has Matilda on the font cover sat down holding a gun and the stuffed bunny her brother had when he was shot .

Last edited:
ars_ibtl.jpg

well Natalie Portman is one of the worlds finest actress's now so they could always make....

zposter%20Matilda.jpg

it could follow her going after anyone else who was affiliated with Leon and her familys murders , or just taking jobs as a hitwoman. :rock

It could rock but then again it could go horribly wrong so maybe its best to leave it as is.

nope... and I don't know if I wish it was...

She has actually spoke about it her self , apparently according too ( ironically ) empires latest issue some critics still consider her best role when she was in Leon as a child.
She could really act very well at that age.
I doubt Luc Besson would want anyone touching Leon though , after seeing what the avp movies can do to classics I always get scared when movies come out nowadays following on great movies.

what ?. I managed to pick one of the 100 cover magazines up today in a store. The aliens one.
There were alot there !. Are they releasing 50 then another 50 ?.
If not maybe the UK is getting them first ???.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back