Any interest if having "LOST" discussions Wednesday nights?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutant Enemy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Any interest in having "LOST" discussions Wednesday nights?

The new season of "LOST" starts Sept. 21.
I thought maybe it would be cool for fans of the show to get together in the chat room here on the board to discuss whats going on in the current episode, and maybe bounce around theories, ideas, etc. I thought it might be a fun thing to do.

So I guess I am trying to see if anyone else would be interested or show up if this is something I try to organize. Please leave me questions, comments, and feedback about this in this thread. Also post here if you would attend if I set this up.

Re:

Count me in!!!

I just think we need to figure the best time to do this (seeing as how people will be watching it at different times. Perhaps after it ends in CA, that way most people will have already seen it (but then will people on the east coast want to stay up that late?).

What do you guys think?

(PS, i love how you're so into this show now Matt! It is soooo good and so much fun to bounce ideas around with people...)

Well I'm in the Eastern time zone, so I will be finished watching it before the other zones. I'll be able to jump in chat and create a room when it is over at 10 o'clock here.

So west coast is 3 hours behind (I think)? So that would make it 1am here. Not sure how this will work. I guess there could be a 3-4 hour window where people could pop in, but again not sure how this would work out. Anyone know if the new season is starting on the same date in the UK, Australia, etc.?

Tempting....but I can't read it. I want to see it all unfold as I'm watching. I'll read it after i watch the first episode though!

Re:

I'm not reading it either.. though I am assuming it is the same as waht was reported in the EW article.... and i DID read that. Same as above, not much was revealed... but they did hint at certain things (i.e. the contents of "The Hatch"

Just watching Season 1 now...

I"ll keep track on this board if you guys are discussing it. I just discovered the wonders of LOST via the Season 1 DVD set. I've only got three more episodes to watch before the new season starts.

Its great stuff!

Re:

WHOO-HOO!

Well at least something went right at the Emmy's... Lost won best Drama!!!!

This Wednesday guys.. the madness begins again! I look forward to this series and also coming back here to talk to you all about it!!! Let the chaos theories begin!!!

I would love it! I love LOST! I almost love Sawyer! :naughty Kidding. Anyway not sure if I join in the first chat this week but would love to anytime I can.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana

ME TOO MATT!!!!!! The most excited in regards to any TV.. and there are a LOT of shows I'm excited for!!!!

I think this season is going to take a more "Lord of the Flies" approach.. in that the survivors will be divided into those who follow Jack (Science/Reason) and those who follow Locke (Faith/Fate). I cannot wait...

What's in the hatch??? (Though we know we find out in the first episode and all it will do is invite more questions...)

What do the numbers mean???

Where are they???

What acutally happened?/What's with the different flight numbers???

Who are "The Others"????

GOD I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

SO jealous that all you East Coasters get this three hours sooner than ME!!!! I can't wait for this and I can't wait to talk to you all about it! Happy LOSTing!

SO jealous that all you americans get this more than six weeks sooner than me!!!!

:eek:

It's interesting. Worldwide cinema release dates usually mirror the U.S. dates (well, they do in Australia at least). But when it comes to T.V. we're months and months behind.

Lost season one finished about a month ago here, but season two doesn't start until February or thereabouts!

Needless to say, there's no way I'm waiting that long ;).

richwofford2.jpg

valfarlilly.jpg

lamelniklost.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back