Pirates of the Caribbean 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm more excited about Alice in Wonderland. Can't wait to see what Burton and Depp do with that. :D

What can they possibly do with another Pirates movie that would be exciting and fresh? :dunno I'm sure I'll still watch it anyway. :eek: :lol :lol

I don't think so. I have a feeling it's going to be Burton's own take on the story. Not that that would be bad. I'm just not sure about the whole 3D performance capture thing.

Curse of The Black Pearl was an excellent movie, then they just kept going down from there. 4 will probably suck even more than 3.

What can they possibly do with another Pirates movie that would be exciting and fresh? :dunno I'm sure I'll still watch it anyway. :eek: :lol :lol

Oh, oh, oh, I know, I know! Have every joke relate to rum! Or start confusing the audience with side switches every 5 minutes! No, more rum jokes!

This franchise should never have become a franchise in the first place. The first film was fun (unexpected fun) but then the other two movies were made...ugh.

I don't blame them from a commercial perspective, but from a creative one, this series shouldn't have extended past the first film.

If they brought back Barbossa and have an adventure with him and Jack, then it might be worth checking out. Rush's Barbossa was the best thing about these movies. I could take or leave Depp's Capt. Jack, but Barbossa was just such a great character played brilliantly by Rush. The voice, the mannerisms, the look - Rush to me was the only one that successfully pulled off a pirate in this whole series.

If they take the franchise back to the beginning in tone and plot and make it more like CotBP instead of the sequels, I'm for another movie.

But the possibility of it ending up like the sequels just doesn't allow me to get all that excited about it.

I've heard Kiera Nightly and Orlando Bloom have been dropped from the franchise, so we wont see them in the 4th movie.

THANK GOD FOR THAT!

:banana :joy :banana :joy :banana :joy :banana

I wonder if they're gonna pick up where they left off in AWE with Jack and Barbossa going after The Fountain Of Youth? And no Elizabeth and William :nono :emperor

And great news about the Alice In Wonderland movie, except for the 3D, motion-capture thing. But i'm still looking forward to it. That and The Lone Ranger.

:banana :joy :banana :joy :banana :joy :banana

I wonder if they're gonna pick up where they left off in AWE with Jack and Barbossa going after The Fountain Of Youth? And no Elizabeth and William :nono :emperor

That'd work for me... I enjoyed all of the films, but 2 and 3 were just not as fun as the original. Hopefully this can recapture some of the first movies fun.

Aww, I really liked the third movie. I don't want a fourth one though, I think the ending of the last one brought all the characters around full circle so nicely. With that side I'll go see it when it comes out though. :lol

Why not do a prequel? Then you could have Jack and Barbosa with no G A P I N G plot holes like the rest of the sequels

Back