FC Return of the Giveaway 5 SW Busts GG Chrome Vader, Jango

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jimmyjamesf

Fireside Collectibles
Five Gentle Giant Star Wars Busts
Customer Appreciation Giveaway​

Fireside Collectibles is happy to announce our latest Customer Appreciation Giveaway since we have not had one for four months. We named it, "The Return of the Giveaway". In this giveaway one prize will be given to one lucky winner. The prize will consist of one each of the following Star Wars busts from Gentle Giant; Chrome Darth Vader, Chrome Jango Fett, Chrome Stormtrooper, Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper disguise and Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise. The winner of this prize will be drawn from all customers who have placed an order with Fireside Collectibles online store before 11:59 PM CST 04-18-2005 and new customers that place an order for Pre-Order, Backorder, or In-Stock items between 12:00 AM CST 04-19-2005 and 11:59 PM CST 05-19-2005.

Please keep in mind our Cancellation Policy before placing an order for either a Pre-Order or Backorder item.

For more information please and to read all the details on the Giveaway Page Click Here

Thank you

Bob
Fireside Collectibles

Re: FC Return of the Giveaway SW Busts including Chrome Vade

Doing my super special lucky winning rain dance now.

Re: re

Amazing contest Bob! I guess if we have ordered something from you before (as I'm sure almost all of us have) we don't have to do anything else to be entered into the contest? I think I'm finally due to win one of these.:banana :banana :banana

Amazing contest Bob! I guess if we have ordered something from you before (as I'm sure almost all of us have) we don't have to do anything else to be entered into the contest?

Thats right if you have ordered something before you are in. If you haven't and decide to order something in the next 30 days your in. Pretty simple really.

You got my attention

LOL Well I guess I am not as nuts as it would seem.

I have planned this giveaway for months even before the Sword of the King one. Nice to see that it has shock effect.

:| OH MY GOD!!! :thud Im def. praying for this one!! Thanks BOB!! :rock

It looks like I'll have to pass on this contest. I'd like to pre-order the DCD Superman 1/6 Figure, but if a available funds check was done, it would show I don't have the funds right now on my Check Card. Bummer. :x

Thanks for the contests anyway!

re

Nice one, Bob! :bow :thud

Just entered by ordering the scout trooper and speeder and the General Grievous Clone Wars maquette! yay:dance

If you have already purchased something from our online store even if it was last summer your in the giveaway. If you don't see anything you want to buy read the instructions at the bottom of the giveaway page for an alternate method of entering.

Think I'm gonna fast for a few days, so I can enter a higher state of consciousness.....tapping that inner soul so I can WIN!

Some chanting wouldn't hurt either...Hmmm,hmm,hhhmmmm,hmmmm,hmm,hm,hmmm

Awesome contest Bob. Man, I am getting the Star Wars "itch" bigtime.

Thanks for the contest.

:toast

Awsome Bob, I just put in about 3 order's at your place lol man I have a promblem. Thanks for the Great Contest Godfather!:toast

Well what do you know. I was just doing some shopping and happened to warm me toes by the Fireside, and burn me wallet. Looks like I'm one of the vocal chorus at last.

For my troubles, I get a chance to win this awesome contest, just to go on with. What do I have to do to take more of an advantage of da man. Nothing. Nothing at all. It's all automatic for the people.

Thank you father of the godly variety. I now wait in anticipation. To you I give this call. Hold your Fire, I surrender.

:rock2 :rock2 :rock2

Back